37 | One Hundred Percent Yes

If This Is Love: 37 | One Hundred Percent Yes

| Laura Renae |

| A Few Days Later (September 15th, 2017) |

"I forget that you wake up so early, Renae." Stormie says, sitting across from me at one of the tables in the bus. We were on our way to Scotland and as per usual, I was the first one awake. Like, the only other person up until now was the driver. So for the past hour, I've been replying to emails and scrolling through my twitter feed on my laptop.

"I wish I didn't." I tell her, taking another bite out of my cliff bar. Every morning, I eat a cliff bar and drink some coffee, then usually eat again once the boys or Rydel get up. "Hey, so you know how Rocky, Ross and Ryland want to move into a house together?"

"As far as I know that's their plan." She tells me, nodding her head.

"Is it... rude if I don't really want to move in with them?" I ask, shutting my laptop. She furrows her eyebrows. "I love the boys, I really love them, but I'm not sure if I can deal with being the only girl in the house. I had Rydel before, and even when I'm at your place so have you, but I just... it's gonna turn into a complete man cave." I say, leaning back against the seat.

"Have you talked to Ross about it?" She asks. I shake my head. "Would you rather live alone?" She asks.

"I'd actually rather live with Ross and only Ross. But you and I both know he won't go for that. So I'm either stuck with the boys or try and find my own place. And I'm afraid that if I choose the latter, then Ross will be upset. Either way I'm gonna spend most my time at their place considering I'm dating him. So it'd be silly to live by myself." I quietly say.

"I think maybe you should talk to Ross about it, sweetie. Plus, you shouldn't be worrying about this right now. Thy haven't even found a rentable house they like yet." She tells me.

"Yeah, I guess." I whisper. "I just don't want to hurt his feelings."

"Trust me, you won't hurt his feelings, Renae." I nod slowly. "Don't stress about. Just see what happens in these next few months." I sigh and nod, knowing it's could be months before the boys make up their minds. Riker suddenly walks into the main area, only in his briefs, and fully stretches because the boys are too tall to stand up straight by the bunks.

"Dude, put some clothes on." I say, slapping his bare stomach the slightest.

"Hey, give me a break. I just woke up." He sleepily says. He rubs his eyes briefly before putting his glasses back on and opening the cabinet above the sink. "Anyone want coffee?" He asks. I hold up my mug of it. "Smart girl." He mumbles. "When are we getting to Scotland?"

"Who knows. Wait Rike, Hurts Good is officially out." I say, immediately going to Apple Music.

"Sweet. Everyone will be jamming out to it by tomorrow nights concert then." He says. "Should I wake up everyone else?" He asks.

"No, it's fine. Let them sleep. The hotel is in the middle of town so all of you can explore at different times." Stormie says.

"I'm gonna wake up Ross in a half hour." I announce.

"It'll be eight. He's gonna kill you." Riker says, walking back down the aisle. He returns minutes later with black jeans on and a t-shirt, of course his glasses and some socks. He grabs his coffee mug and sits on the other side of the bus at the table.