"She hasn't decided," The older Stark defended in a rather flat tone. "Leave her out of this."

"Well, she's going to have to decide real soon," Ross announces mysteriously. "It won't matter if you speed up the process."

Tony withheld the biggest sigh. He knows that Secretary Ross intends on using Lorelie for her powers. Hell, if he didn't have the legal documents proving Lorelie was his biological sister, they would have done anything to keep her in their hands. 

A headache brewed in the corner of his mind when he was reminded just how hard he had to fight against Fury to get him to give her up. 

"As I recall, during the extraction of Barnes in Romania she was with the Winter Soldier."

Natasha's green eyes were practically glowing with anger. "So what? You're going to condemn her too?"

"Facts, Romanoff. We have more than enough of it to put her away."

He was blackmailing them.

Secretary Ross faces Tony and nods. "36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson."

"Thank you, sir." Tony watches him go, the monitor turning off. He's unsure if the burning in his chest was relief or something else entirely.

Sitting down, he rubbed his hand to his chest in aggravation, teeth gritted. His arc reactor was aching, which was odd because it was no longer connected to him. 

"My left arm is numb, is that normal?" He asks the Russian.

Natasha sighs and pats him on the shoulder. "You alright?"

"Always." He smiles weakly, before frowning. "36 hours, jeez."

"With Lorelie, we might be able to find them faster," Natasha suggested.

Tony shook his head. "Do you really think she will? I remember her punching my nose for asking her to choose."

Natasha nods in understanding. No one can choose for Lorelie but herself. The two of them were officially on their own.

Natasha looks over the office, her gaze finding T'Challa at the bottom floor, walking away with his people.

"We're seriously understaffed." She tells Tony.

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?"

Natasha shakes her head. "No. You really think he'd be on our side?"

Tony lets out a flat; "No."

The stood of them sat silently, mulling through their thoughts before the Russian announces her plan. "I have an idea."

"Me too," Tony adds. "Where's yours?"

"Downstairs." Natasha smiles knowingly. "Where's yours?"

Tony remains quiet and his thoughts ran free at the idea of a certain kid down in Queens.

Desperate times. Desperate measures.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Natasha strolls leisurely along the parked cars of T'challa's envoy.

Her thoughts are filled with doubts and worries.

Mainly for the girl locked up in the office several meters away.

The Russian had no idea what to do with her.

Lorelie won't choose and it doesn't take an idiot to know that the girl will try to stop them no matter what. It angered her, but most of all, it worried her.