14🌹

2 weeks later......

Passion

I sat in the office patiently waiting for them to fix my schedule. This was my 100,000 time asking them to change my schedule. Hopefully I get some classes with Justin.

"Here child" said the secretary.

"Thank you" I said and walked out the room.

I walked to my new homeroom and knocked on the door. The teacher answered it. It was Ms.Michaels I had her for Economics and Government.

"Hey Passion you must have got your schedule changed?" She asked.

"Yes mam" I said.

"Okay well come on in hea' and take a seat" she said.

She was my favorite teacher she didn't care if we talked as long as it wasn't real loud.

People was looking at me and I rolled my eyes I can't stand it when people do that. I looked for somewhere to sit. I squealed in the inside. Justin head was down and there was a chair right beside him. He was siting in the back in the corner.

I walked over to where he was sitting. I lightly tapped his shoulder repeatedly until he woke up. He turned his head and smiled.

"Hey P what are you doing in here?" He asked.

I handed him my schedule.

He looked at it.

"Woow they finally did there job" he said.

"I kno right been waitin' for dis" I said to him as I grabbed my notebook and pen out my bookbag.

I looked up and he was just looking at me.

"What?"I said to him.

"You look pretty today" he said to me.

I blushed and bit my lip looking at his smexy self. I only had a simple outfit. Crop top,ripped jeans,and jordans.

"You too papi" I said.

Causing a few people to turn and look at us. I bet they wondering about what we was talking about.

He put his head down.

"Jesus P your mouth" he said to me.

I laughed and moved my desk closer to his.

"You wanna go ta' da movies or something afta' school" I asked.

"Can't my brother taking me to boxing classes" he said to me.

I squinted my eyes.

"Why?" I asked as I began to jot down the notes that was on the board I looked back at him.

He sighed and licked his lips and shrugged.

"Just because" he said.

"Ain't nobody fuckin' wit you is dey" I said.

I was serious I was tired of people fucking with him. Shit got on my damn nerves. Annoying ass folks always wanted to fuck with him just because he didn't want to socialize with they idiotic ass or because he was different.