10🌹

Passion

I woked up and felt a grip around my waist. I smiled remembering it was no one other than Justin. I got out of his grip and saw it was 12:15. I missed school Justin did too. Yikes......

I got outta bed walked downstairs I saw no one in the couch although I did see a blanket. I walked in the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

~I left this morning and I saw you and yo babes girly I had fun tho see ya soon here's by digits call me
645-7890
xoxo- Trina~

I didn't see that Isabella chick anymore which meant me and Justin was alone. I thought about how he touched me in all the right placed as his lips had synced with mine.

I smiled as a idea came to my face. I ran upstairs and brushed my teeth. I walked back in the room and saw him sleep. I crawled on the bed looking at his sexy tattoos on his arms. I began to kiss up his stomach as I made to his chest he began to shift a little.

I took my time and kissed on his neck. I felt his hand on my hair.

"Morning" I said looking at him.

He smiled "good morning what time is it" he said while raising up reaching for his phone.

"12 sumthin'" I said "everyone's gone" I stated.

Then I heard him sigh as he looked at his phone and typed.

"What wrong" I said curious.

"Nothing my mom's just a little worried I told her I slept in the basement because I was doing a project and Isabella has typed me 3 whole paragraphs of how her friend Ashley had to come get her" he stated all in one breathe.

"Three" I said holding up the number 3 with my fingers.

"Three " he said doing the exact same thing confirming it.

"Heeeyy Justin I have a idea" Passion wanted as she fiddled with his tattooed finger.

"Wassup" he said watching her.

"Welllll I was thinking " she said.

"Ahh nope see what I tell you about doing that" he joked.

"Justiiiin I'm trying ta' tell you something"she whined.

He sighed. "Fine enlighten me" he said.

"How about we skip today and go somewhere" she said.

"No no no we cannot you know how mom is" he said as he rejected her invitation.

"Come on Justin live fa' once" she complained.

"P I-I just do-" Justin was cut off by Passion.

"Oh Justin! " Passion stated walking to the other side of the bed and away for him.

wherefore must I want excit'ment from thee wherefore can't thee act like a courageous knave sometime

(Why must I lack fun from you why can't you act like a courageous boy sometime )

3rd Person Omniscient

Justin looked at the girl he adored already after 4 weeks of knowing her. She laid across him acting dramatic. He smiled.

"Oh Justin wherefore wilt thou wanteth excitement"(Oh Justin why must you lack excitement) she said as she began to speak Shakespeare. "Thou act like I did do ask thou to lodging thy corse 'long mine and to pleasure me" (you act like I asked you to place your body along mine and to pleasure me) she said straddling his lap through her hands behind his neck.

"Wow I didn't know you read Shakespeare" he said she was always surprising him with something new.

"Why because I'm from da hood" she said getting smart with him.

He chuckled. "N-No its just th-" she cut him off laughing.

"Justin calm down its all good I was just kidding" she said laughing. She knew he didn't mean no harm.

"But now you gotta tell me something dat' I don't know about ya'" she said plopping back down on the bed with her hands under her chin.

"I can sing" he said.

"Ouuu for real" she asked.

"Yeah" he said. He smiled shyly.

"Sing something fa' me" she said.

He scratched his head nervous.

"Okay" he said clearing his voice.

Cause I can't breathe when you talk to me
I can't breathe when you're touchin' me
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm goin' outta my mind

I can't breathe when you talk to me
I can't breathe when you're touchin' me
I suffocate when you're away from me
So much love you take from me
I'm goin' outta my mind

He sung to her she just looked at him in awe.

"I'm a little rusty since its morning time so y-" he said right when he got cut off.

"No Justin you were good like really good ya' voice da' soul in it like oh my god its oh so beautiful" she said.

"Thanks " he said smiling.

Passion smiled she really liked him and every time he smiled. He made her heart race just to look at his fine self. She would always get traumatized.

She jumped up off the bed.

"Get ready Justin lets go somewhere no ands,ifs and buts bout' it" she demanded as she walked into the restroom.

Passion

I walked back into my room dressed in a black shirt some fitted jeans and some Adidas. Justin had on the clothes he had the day before.

"you ready" I said.

"Yeah" he said.

"Lets bounce" I said.

~Well Passion has found out that Justin can sing what will happen next???

~Sorry for the wait guys I've been busy with hella skool work

~Comment,Share,Vote

~SpokenLives🎥