10. "Like a pet??"

Y/N POV:

My eyes fluttered opened and adjusted to the darkness. I tried to move my arms but my hands were bounded behind my back with a thick rope. My ankles were tied to the chair with what looked like the same rope, although it was hard to tell due to how dark it was. The only light in the room was coming from a small dimly lit candle in the corner of the room. 

"HELP!!" I screamed.

"That won't do anything, Darling," someone said from behind me. They talked insanely fast, and somehow I knew this dude was a psycho. 

"Who are you?!" I blindly shouted. Rustling was heard and I think it was a curtain. The real light flicked on and my shut my eyes to protect it from the sudden light. 

"Stop shouting would ya? Jeez. I'm Wilford. Wilford Warfstache," he paused. 

"Ya I know you," I glared at him and gave him the...you know.... "why the hell am I here" face.

"Well, pleased to make your acquaintance," he stuck out his hand as if to give me a handshake then realized that I couldn't even move my fingers. 

"Yah. Real funny. What do you want with me."

"I can get good money for you," Wilford started. "I was going to turn you in but...realizing now that your sass could me of some use to me, I'm thinking of keeping you."

"I'm sorry?" I was as confused as Hare when he lost against a TORTOISE.

"I'm keeping you."

"Like a pet??" 

"I guess you could say that," Wilford began pacing. "Except you can talk. And walk. And have hair instead of fur. And-"

"Yah yah OK, I get it," I wasn't freaking out, but I wasn't calm or impressed either. This dudes an idiot.

"So. If I untie you, will you be a good girl?" He made a weird noise-which I think was a laugh- and pat my head. "Hm?"

"Yah. Sure. Whatever, just get me out of this stupid wooden chair," like I said, an idiot. He untied me and when he got back up I punched him in his gut. I ran to the nearest door and yanked it open, running through the long corridor-like hallways. I realized that I was in a modern home, except EVERYTHING, and I mean EEEEVERYTHING, was PINK. I made it to what looked like was the front door and yanked on the handle. The door flew open and...I stopped. There was nothing but darkness. Like a void.

"Yah," Wilford stumbled in. "You probably don't wanna do that."

I sighed with wide eyes. "Shit."