1. "Because, you're Fragile"

"Alright. Bye everyone!" I waved as I walked out of the house. My friends were holding a surprise party for my boss. I told them I had to leave early to finish up some work, but I just wanted to watch Markiplier.

I clutch my bag tightly, regretting leaving alone. A crash came from behind me, and I spun around quickly. "Oh. It was just a trashcan," I shrugged it off, thinking it was the wind that blew it over.

My apartment building came to view, and I was relieved. That is, until someone stepped in front of me.

"Are you Y/N L/N?" The man said. His voice was deep, almost demonic.

"U-uh. No I am sorry you have the wrong girl," I lied, and tried to step around him. But he blocked my way.

"Your name tag says otherwise," He pointed to my "hello, my name is Y/N" name tag.

"Crap," I simply said, and took off running. He caught up to me and grabbed me by the back of my neck. He spun me around.

"Sorry Darlin'." He punched my throat, and I passed out.

I awoke in a bedroom with a pounding troat ache. "W-what happened?" I held my throat where he had punched me. "Right. I remember now. Where am I?" I examined my surroundings closely. The bed I was sitting on had blood red sheets, with a black blanket. There were two doors in the room, one slightly opened, the other completely closed. I opened the one that was open a tad bit. Inside was clothes. Shirts of very dark colors, such as red and black. "This room has a theme. Very.....demonic...." I thought aloud. I slowly opened the other door, which obviously led out to the hallway. I stepped out, and searched the area for anyone. Nobody. I walked down the creaky wooden stairs to the TV room. There was a short man with green hair sitting, watching Adventure Time.

"H-hello? Where am I?" I asked the man. When he faced me, I flinched. His left eye was green where the white should have been, and he had a blue iris.

"Ah! Your up. Sit down, I'll go get Dark." The name struck me as someone familiar, I just couldn't remember who. Then I realized, that the little man, was Anti. Antisepticeye. I gasped a little. "Is something wrong?" Anti asked.

"Uh....no....." He smiled, showing sharp teeth.

"Good. I'll be right back." He snapped his fingers, and POOF, he was gone. I walked around the couch and sat down. Adventure Time, come on grab your friends, we'll travel to very, distant ends. Jake the dog, and Fin the-

"Turn this sh*t off. Nobody wants to hear that crap." A man with a deep voice said. Anti did as told. The man stepped in front of me, and I realized that he was the guy from earlier. "Remember me?" He asked, and flashed a smile.

"Uh, Yea.......where am I? Why am I here? When can I leave? Why am I talking to Darkiplier? What is going on?!" I blurted out all at once.

"You are in my house. I need you for experiments. You can't leave. I am awesome, and you are talking to THE Darkiplier. And you just blurted out a bunch of questions for me to answer." Dark chuckled.

"Oh, sorry. And what do you mean by experiments?" He scanned me up and down.

"You are a human. I am a demon. Sciendemons in Hell are trying to combine us together to make a baby. And see what happens. If it's possible, you know?" I shook my head. "It doesn't matter. Anyways, welcome to your new home!" He gestured around. "Anti, show her to her room. And Y/N, dinner will be done shortly."

Anti lead me up the stairs and down the hallway. We passed the room I was previously in.

"Hey Anti? Who's room is that?" I pointed to the room.

"That room? Darks. I am surprised he didn't just put you in your room. We'll probably because it's an exact replica, I don't know." He opened a door, and there it was. My room. The same room as the one in my apartment.

"What?" I asked.

"He wanted you to feel comfortable." Anti simply said, and gestured inside. "You should probably change. You look like a sl*t." I glared at him and pushed him out of the room. He laughed. "I was joking!" He laughed again and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I walked to my closet and picked out some ripped jeans, and a red and black flannel, almost an exact replica of Mark's. I put it on and pulled out my laptop. I opened YouTube and clicked on Markiplier's channel to see if he uploaded. But my screen went black.

"WHAT THE H*LL?!" I screamed.

"Nu-uh. No connection to the outside world." I turned around and glared at Dark.

"Are you serious. No Markiplier. I am not gonna survive here." I groaned.

"Well Honey, you have to. I need to protect you."

"Why?" I tilted my head a bit.

"Because, you're fragile."