8. 6:27 AM.

Y/N POV:

I got no sleep that night whatsoever... I was tossing and turning, continuously having short nightmares, and my leg was itching really bad for some reason.

I checked the time. 6:27 AM. Dark would have woken me up early anyways. I ripped off my blankets and lifted myself from my bed, stretched, and walked to my closet.

"Might as well dress comfortable..." I grabbed out a pair of jeggings and a tanktop. Put those on, then my favorite LA hoodie on top of that.

I tip toed down the hallway until I got a decision. I was gonna run away. I checked Darks and Antis room to see if they were still asleep. They were, thank God.

I grabbed my phone from the kitchen table and ran outside. The smell of plants imidiatly rushed into my nose and I breathed in deeply.

I put my hand in my pocket and my hand touched something. I pulled it out. It was the map of the city I was in that I grabbed the last time I tried to run away! I opened it up. "LA?" I looked around. "Ah, makes sense. Mark lives in LA, duuuh!" I gave myself a mental facepalm and broke into a run towards the edge of LAofWhich was LAs largest cliff....

I ran almost halfway and walked the rest. I checked the time I got there. 7:41 AM. I walked towards the edge of the cliff and took of my sweatshirt and place my phone atop it on the ground. I took off my converse and I stretched. I breathed in deeply through my nose, and exhaled through my mouth.

"Dark said I was an Angel. And Angels fly." Were my words, before stepping off....

My chapters are gonna be short like this for now on i guess cuz the ending is gonna be sooooon so, ya welcome ;)

Plz don't hate me ;-;