7. Takeout!!

Y/N POV:

I woke up Anti- who was still on the couch- and told him to make something for me to eat.

"Nooooo." He groaned.

"But Dark said toooo!!!" I whined. My stomach was making all sorts of twists and turns.

"I'll order takeout. How bout that?" He said and I nodded, throwing my arms in the air.

"CHINEEEEESE!!!!" I ran up the stairs and slammed my door before slipping out of the clothes I was in to change into pajamas.

Anti came home with some takeout 20 minutes later. "YEEEEE!" I squealed. I. LOVE. TAKEOUT.

"Dig in weirdo." Anti handed me a box at the table and we ate while watching Law And Order SVU.

Dark poofed next to us.

"Hey..." he said. I honestly forgot all about him.

"Darky, I got Chinese." Anti said and scooted a box of teriyaki chicken towards him.

"Thanks Anti..." We all ate quietly. It was....awkward. After we finished Dark got up and pushed his chair in. "We leave tomorrow."

"Where?" I asked.

"Heaven." Anti shoved his chair back.

"WHAT??" Anti yelled.

"WAIT WHAT??" I yelled also.

"U don't need to pack, they already have ur room up there ready. I called your mother earlier."

"U CALLED MY MOM AND DIDN'T LET ME TALK TO HER?!?!" I yelled in frustration. Dark walked out of the room and I slumped in my chair. I didn't want to leave. I loved it there.

"I don't wanna go..." I mumbled, on the verge of tears. Anti rubbed my back.

"You should get some sleep..." he whispered. We both climbed up the staircase and fell asleep in our own rooms.

Short chapter. Sorry but I didn't have enough time to write tonight and I wanted to publish sooooo 😊😊❤

K nighty-night my lovelies 💗💗