"I know right, I've missed you" Irina then opens her arms and leaps to hug both of them "ohh, come here" Once Irina hugs them, Xenovia and Asia jolt backwards a bit "What's the matter?" Irina asks confused.

"Sorry it's jut the cross hanging around your neck..."

"It kinda hurts us.."

Xenovia and Asia say.

After a minute or two Rias and Akeno enter the clubroom "Great, you already gathered. Welcome home Irina, have you had a good first day at school?"

"It has, thank you so much Rias. Everyone's so nice, I'm so happy to be here" Irina says then twirls a bit and ends with a bow.

Azazel then teleports into the room "look who's here" I say

"I figured I should say hello to our new trasferstudent too, after all she's here because Micheal doesn't think the rest of us aren't strong enough, so he's bolstering our numbers against the Khaos Brigade" Azazel says.

"So the Green and Red dragon emperors aren't enough?" I question.

"It seems so" He replies "But you can never be to careful though"

"Right" I reply.

"Hey, we did work pretty well together" Kiba says as he looks up from his book.

"Sure it will take some getting used to but it will be fun" Akeno says as she walks up to the side of the couch I was sitting on.

"Now that I'm here you guys don't have to worry about a thing. As a rencarnated angel, I will protect you with Lord Michael's blessing. Amen!" Irina says while doing some poses before showing her wings and her halo.

"Isn't pride a sin?" I say to myself.

"She kinda terrifies me" Gasper says.

"I still can't believe your an angel? How did that even happen?" Xenovia asks.

"With God dead and all, there is no way for new angels to be born, so they gotta be made now like how fallen angels and devils do" Azazel explains.

Irina makes pearl white angel wings dissappear along with her halo as she starts explaining.

"So this is how it works, A high level angel is ranked as a king, the king commands his brave saints which rank from queen to ace with everything in between"

"Ohh, so your like a deck of cards instead of chess pieces like us" I say.

"Yup!" Irina says with pride.

"A whole house of cards to choose from, which one did you get assigned?" Asia asks.

"I was hoping someone would ask me that. I am a rank Ace, I was beyond honored to take on this prestigious position of Lord Michael's deck. What a joy, such a blessing, Ohh Lord Michael Thank you"

As Irina says that I couldn't help but smile, her dream from long ago has come true. I was truly happy for her.

Part 2.

After club was finished Me and the girls, now including Irina who was arranged to stay at my house, we're walking to Issei's house so we can go through the magic door that teleports us to my house. Once I opened the door I walked in and the girls followed to only be shown that there was someone in my house. They were crying on my couch while holding her knees to her chest.