Online Relationship.

"Welcome to Sex Education."

      I blushed as I took my seat beside my best friend, Dexter Blye. Jefferson High had never been fond of having their students take this course. However, after last year's mishap with a teacher knocking up a student, it's now a requirement to graduate. Apparently, they want to enforce the rules of abstinence into our heads. Although I'm pretty sure seventy-five percent of the student body in this school is sexually active.

      "Carson, did you hear the news?" whispered Dex.

      I watched as our teacher, the chubby Mrs. Willcock, began searching for the attendance sheet on her desk. It was then that I took the moment of her distraction to turn to him. Dex was decked out in all pink, it was part of the whole Gay Pride week. I was proud of him for not being scared to be who he was. Lord knows every girl in here was most likely oogling at him at the moment. Dex was one hot dude.

      "No, what's up?" I asked, peering into his green eyes.

      He glanced around before leaning in closer, "Word on the street is that Justin Tucker is back in school. Remember how he got sent away during freshman year because he almost killed that other guy?"

      I froze. Justin Tucker was back in Jefferson? Since when? This was not happening. Not only was Justin potentially dangerous, he also had this weird hatred for all things relating to his past. And sadly, that included me. Mainly because he dated my older sister. Leigh had been completely infatuated with him. I think it was the sensation she got from being around him that she loved. Not really him.

      "Oh, wow. I bet Leigh is going to be thrilled. I hope he doesn't hurt her again, she still doesn't think they've broken up!" I whisped heatedly.

      Mrs. Willcock took it upon herself to look up at that exact moment. Her eyes trailed to my face before she broke out into this creepy grin. Here at Jefferson, she was known for her yellow teeth. They were this sickening canary color that simply blinded anyone who dared to take a peek. Which was why I adverted my eyes the minute I saw her staring.

      "Carson Ford?" she called out.

      I inwardly groaned before raising my hand, hoping she was just calling me to make sure I was here today. Instead, she beckoned me up to the front with her index finger. Did I mention the school held Sex Ed in the old detention room? Therefore it was freezing cold in here, but that's beside the point. It wasn't the lack of heat that caused me to shiver, it was the way she was studying me.

      Walking through the rows of desks, I made it up to the front in no time. Mrs. Willcock grabbed my arm and yanked me closer to her. Stumbling, I managed to regain my composure within seconds. I could hear Dex's familiar snigger from across the room.

      "Today class, we're going to learn how you men insert condoms onto your penis. Please pay close attention as Carson will be demonstrating only once," she explained loudly.

      The class immediately quieted down aside from the few laughs that came from the back of the room where all the rowdy boys were located. How did Mrs. Bitchcock expect me to insert a condom on my non-existent penis? I mean, it's not like I could just go to the mall and buy one! My face, which I'm sure was most likely bright red, hid my confusion perfectly.

       "No offence," said Fiona Cash, "But how can Carson put on a condom when she doesn't have a penis? I mean, she's got a vagina last time I checked."

       This moment is definitely going into my diary as soon as I get home. There's no way I can just let a moment like this slip through my grip. Especially when Fiona Cash, brainless bitch, just stated the obvious. Everyone knew her as Free & Easy. It was just her motto, something she seemed to follow with pride. Usually, this is the moment where I tell you how much she's hated me. She doesn't hate me exactly, she hates all females that don't spread their legs as willingly as she does.

       "Simple, she will use the fingers God has blessed her with," explained Mrs. Willcock.

       "You mean the higher power, Willcock. Some of us here don't believe in religion. This is a school not a church, remember?" spoke up Dex.

       I smiled weakly at his statement, glad he was voicing his opinions.

       "On the contrary, Mr. Blye, I am simply stating my opinions as well. Anyways, back to today's lesson. Carson will demonstrate using her middle finger. Watch closely as I instruct her step by step."

       After five embarrassingly awkward minutes, that part of the lesson was over. With a humiliated expression on my face, I stumbled back to my seat. I didn't bother glancing at the back of the room again, knowing all the horny guys were probably ready to snag me at moment's notice. It wasn't that I had the looks, just the new-found knowledge of how sex works.

       I guess you could call me a hopeless virgin.

       Dex kept telling me I needed to find someone to be with.

       I never knew how serious he was until that afternoon when we walked home.

       Let's just say this day changed my life; drastically.