Haylee's birthday is coming up so I thought a good gift would be a drawing. I thought of what to draw that she would like and care to a dead end, she likes everything I draw...

I'll draw her! That's it!

I started making the outlines of her face and suddenly my wolf perked up.

Daylight, what's going on? I ask her

I don't know, go downstairs. She tells me and I'm suddenly off of my bed and walking downstairs to check out what she wants me to.

I look around cautiously and don't see anything, but I smelled that smell again and my wolf started pacing around in my mind. I tried telling her to calm down but she wouldn't listen, telling me to follow the smell. I followed the smell outside where the smell was disappearing again.

I ran outside but by that time it disappeared again. But, I did know my theory is now a fact, and that Gabriel was right. That smell is my mate, and I want to find him. I went inside and I heard someone running down the upstairs hallway.

" Reagan! " Gabriel said as he ran downstairs, seeing me he paused when in front of me and looked at me concerned, " I was trying to get your attention upstairs but you had came down here in such a rush-... what's wrong? "

" I smelt the smell again, you were right. " I said as I stared at him wide eyed. His expression went from confused to ecstatic as he embraced me in a hug chanting, " My sisters found her mate! My sisters found her mate! "

" I haven't yet, but it's a start. " I said with a sigh. I was so close to finding him and I won't know if it'll happen before the Alphas leave at 1:00 today. I glance at the clock and it says 11:30 and I look at him with worry written in my eyes, will this be the only chance I get to find him?

" Don't worry about it Rae, if it's fate, it'll happen. I say, not to go out and search everywhere. You might not even find anything if he went so far. " he put his hand on my shoulder and I agreed, nodding my head.

" Besides, it's time to go train! " He yelled and pulled me into the main hallway towards the training room.

" Okay but if you miss your date with Aubrey don't come crying to me! "

~~~
After an hour of real training we couldn't keep it professional and we ended up play fighting. I realized it was a half hour until the Alphas were going to leave and I suddenly wasn't in the mood anymore.

Like he read my mind, Gabe came up beside me and put his hand on my shoulder, " Maybe your mate isn't here? "

I nodded my head and I felt tears forming in my eyes, " I know it's stupid, but I really want to find him. I want to know what it's like to have a mate. Dad and Mom are mates and then you have one too, now it's just me. "

" Cheer up Rae bear, I'm sure you'll meet him soon. Maybe not today, but soon. " he wiped the tears off of my cheek and I nodded my head. Maybe he's right.

I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly. My eyes widened as a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react as he was knocked to the ground. I stared at them in shock as I backed away, not knowing what to do.

" Leave him alone! " I yell at the stranger throwing my hands in the air. This gets the guys attention and I notice the aura around him, telling me he's an Alpha.

He starts stalking towards me as Gabriel struggled to get up, " Run Reagan! "

I ran into a wall behind me causing me to fall and put my hand on my head in pain. I felt tingles on my arm as a hand was placed on my arm. I noticed it was him as he made me face towards him. He crouched down at eye level as he stared into my eyes ocean blue eyes with his sincere chocolate brown eyes.

My eyes widened when we said the word that I've been dying to hear since I was a little girl.

" Mate. "

~~~~

She found her mate finally! Or, he found her.. but still.

I'm hoping this book is great or even better than the first. You guys will have to me the judge of that.

Comment your opinion, don't be a ghost reader.

Until next time (: