EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION

Start from the beginning

"Yeah just hurry." Mike finally said.

๑♡՞

Mike waited for a good thirty minutes before they made it. They walked into the living-room in complete silence.

"What's going on Mike?" Max asked slightly worried.

"I confronted my mom I told her I knew"

Max and Will stood there in awe "What did she say?" Will asked.

Mike rolled his eyes "She said she was still going which was practically her saying she doesn't care."

Max folded her arms and shook her head in disbelief "Then I'll confront Billy, I'll blackmail him."

Will looked at Max shocked but intrigued. "How would you do that?"

Max thought for a second "I could tell him I know, demand that he is to turn your mom down..and if he doesn't I'll tell Neil and my mom, they'll believe me over him any day."

Mike was impressed, the night El came back and they closed the barrier Max's become a real badass, she didn't give a damn about what anyone thought about her. Everything she did was because she felt it was needed, she took care of her own business as if it was first nature, something many people wished they had the courage to do "I like it" he finally said.

Will was still shocked and confused. "What if he doesn't care?"

Max looked at Will "If he doesn't, I know his dad will be more than interested." Will smiled and nodded agreeing with the plan.

Will tapped his foot "So what do we do now that we have that sorted out?" They all looked at each other, surely they had something else to deal with. Suddenly the phone violently rang and made the three jump out of their skin.

Mike walked over to it and quickly answered it "Hello?" He said.

"Mike? It's El"

He practically lit up "El! What's up?"

Eleven went a little quiet "Can I come over? I need to tell you something"

Mike felt worry wash over him "Yeah you can" He hung up the phone before he could hear her say anything further.

Max turned away from Will and saw Mike's worried expression "I'm sure it's nothing." She said reassuringly. Mike looked at her and gave her a weak smile.

Abruptly, Holly came into the room "Mikey?"

Mike turned to his younger sister. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Can you make me a sandwich?" Mike sighed it wasn't his sisters fault, but he was feeling easily irritated doing anything other than nothing bothered him on levels it really shouldn't have.

"I'll do it." Will said going up to Holly and grabbing her hand. "Mikey has a lot on his mind" Will said as he walked her down the stairs.

Max smiled "She's adorable"

Mike snorted "Sometimes." Max took off her hoodie.