Help

Lauren and Camila had been friends ever since bootcamp and now they were put into a group together,

They shared a room but that ewe fine with each girl,

Camila had a secret tho,that no one knew except herself of course, her secret was that she self harmed.

She hide her scars that lay apon her wrist with make up Bracelets or just wearing long sleeves.

One night she thought Lauren wouldn't be home so she got into the shower, with her blade.

She sliced a couple more cuts into her already scared wrists then let the blood flow down the drain as if it were water.

Getting out of the shower Camila put on shorts and a tank top, she didn't find the need to cover her scars as no one was in her room apart from herself.

So she didn't apply makeup to her wrist.

She was startled when she heard the door open but she didn't think about her scars she had Forgotten they weren't covered,

"Hey camz"lauren greeted the younger girl "hey lo have fun?"she asked Lauren shrugged "it got boring so I figured id just come home"she smiled.

They started watching TV as there favourite show pretty little liars came on Camila was so into the show she didn't notice Lauren staring and she defiantly Didn't notice that she was staring at her scars.

Lauren was saddened at the fought of Camila hurting herself the little knitted red lines across her wrist was conflicted by herself. the pain she must of felt to have the urge to do it .

once Camila looked up to glance at Lauren she seen that Lauren gaze was froze apon something following her gaze she realised that the older girl had noticed her scars,

Camila stood up followed by Lauren.

"Are you scared?"camila asked, Lauren was confused "why would I be scared?"lauren questioned.

Camila slowly made small footsteps toward lauren.

"Because now you see how truly depressed I am, that I have to hurt myself to get relief, that I could do something really stupied at anytime just by some strangers actions, that I can't save myself from me"camila slowly spoke making her way towards Lauren backing her into the wall.

Lauren shook her head picking Camila left wrist up examining her scars, "I don't find it scary I find it intriguing that each and every scar has a story it all leads to your background, of course it's not something id wish apon anyone defiantly not someone I love like you Camila but it's you and I figure you just need some help"Lauren told her honestly.

"Who would want to help someone that can't Evan helped themselves from their self"camila questioned her gaze lying apon the floor,

"Me" lauren spoke up "I want to and I will help you camz if you let me"lauren told Camila lifting her head up with her finger and chin.

"Why would you want to help me?"camila questioned

"Because I love you camz"

Lauren told her lifting her wrist and giving a gently kiss to each and everyone of Camilas scars,

"Okay?"lauren questioned

"Okay" Camila answered.

^*************

I know I quoted TFIOS sue me it's cute😊