| Oliver Jonas Queen |

Start from the beginning

He had a tiny smile. "Promise."

"How are we supposed to seal the promise?" He asked.

Childishly, she held out her pinky. Oliver chuckled at the action and held his out as well, intertwining the two fingers.

"The promise has officially been sealed. And we shall live by it for as long as we both live."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I love you." He whispered to the sleeping woman. His hand traced her jawline, his thumb slightly going over her lips. "And I would do anything to get you to be mine..."

Very carefully and slowly, he got up from the bed, careful not to disturb her.

"I need to know if she loves me back. If so, there's no point of using force. And there's no point of committing murder this early." He spoke out loud.

It took him a good 10 minutes, but he made a plan. A full proof one, along with various back up plans in case worse things were to happen.

This would work.

After all, there was no way she didn't feel any chemistry between the two.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*1 Week Timeskip*

Oliver's plan was to take place today.

Oliver threw a party to celebrate the fact that he and Y/n were now in Starling City to stay. It wasn't one of his clubs parties, instead it was held at his home, and was formal with amazing food and wine. Y/n insisted that she'd feel more comfortable with a party that wasn't filled with drug addicts and people trying to hookup with anyone they looks at.

Simply put, her wish was his command.

She was in a wheelchair, her hair in an bun, in a designer crimson tea length dress with pearls around her neck and adorning her ears. Her smile was bright and she gladly chatted away to the people around her. Needless to say, she was breath-taking. Oliver had never seen her so lively. It made him happy knowing that she was enjoying her time back in civilization.

"Oliver!" She bubbled, wheeling over to him. "Everyone here is so nice. Luckily for me, I haven't come across any snobs or daddy's girls." She giggled.

"That's good." He replied. "In a few minutes, I'll be giving an announcement. I need you to come up there with me."

"Okay then. Get me when you need me."

Sure enough, the few minutes had passed and now Y/n and Oliver were getting ready for the announcement. They were, quite literally, the center of attention, since everyone was surrounding them in a circle.

"Everyone, we would like to thank you all for coming to celebrate our return!" Oliver said loudly, causing everyone to applause. 

"I have a very important announcement to make, and it has something to do with his beautiful woman right here." He pointed to Y/n, making her giggle.

"Everyone listen, and listen closely, take out your phones if you need to." He joked. He turned to the girl and grabbed her hand, kissing it gently.

"Y/n L/n, I love you."

Everyone's face contorted into shock at the playboy's confession. Even Y/n's, who was processing the words that came out of his mouth.

"I've loved you for a while now. The entire time we were stranded on that island, I fell more and more in love with you. And I hope that you feel the same."

The anticipation in the room was heavy,and Oliver's fear of being rejected was practically eating him from the inside out. His emotionless face was hiding the real emotions he was feeling.

She smiled. "Oliver, I love you, too."

Cries of happiness and loud applause filled the room. Oliver bent down and gave her a sweet, chaste kiss on her lips, making the noise become even louder. When he pulled away, everyone was getting ready to storm them to congratulate them on getting together, but he outstretched his hand, stopping them.

"Hold on a minute! I'm not done!"

Oliver smiled and looked down at her again.

"With all honesty, I know that some people will think that I'm going a little too fast, but we've known each other for 5 years and are currently spending together right now. I believe we know each other well enough to get to this part of a relationship this early. So with all of this being said..."

He faced her an got on one knee, and multiple gasps began to fill the room. Oliver pulled out a tiny, black velvet box from his pocket and opened it, and Y/n's hands flew to cover her mouth.

The rock on that silver band was huge, at least 12 carats. It was surrounded by a halo of smaller diamonds, with even more diamonds embedded into the band. Some of the lights shinning on the ring made it blinding to look at. There was no telling how much he'd spent on this ring, but Christ Jesus, anything over a million could've been right.

"Marry me?"

She took her hands from her mouth and close her eyes, a smile on her face.

"Yes." 

Practically everyone erupted into cheers and screaming, there was simply no clapping. Oliver slid the ring on her finger, before leaning over to her and kissing her again. She pulled away and hugged him tight, and he did the same. Immediately people began to swarm her to look at the ring. Oliver was kneeling next to her while everyone did so.

"When's the wedding date?" Some asked.

"Whenever she wants it to be." Oliver replied.

"How many guests?"

"No more than 250." She replied.

"What kind of wedding dress?"

"Probably a ballgown."

"How many kids?"

An embarrassed look crossed her face, her face began to feel hot while Oliver just laughed.

"Uh... No more than 3..."

"AH!! I can't wait!" A woman squealed. A bunch of other agreed with her.

"Neither can I." Oliver murmured, kissing her on the forehead.

'She's mine....' He thought. 'She finally mine and only mine. I will protect her and care for her until the day that I die. I'll kill the people who even threaten to land a harming hand on her, who even try to insult her. She's mine. My world. My moon. My stars. My sun. My future wife. The future Mrs. Queen.'

His smile was bright, yet his eyes were swirling with insanity.

'She's mine forever, and she doesn't even mind it...'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

End of Le Oliver Queen oneshot.

The sad thing is, I'm only on the second season of Arrow. I tried my best, my dudes.

I honestly believe that he's a good yandere because he's been through so much and could easily snap at any time. That's kinda why I wrote for him in the 1st place.

Hope you guys enjoyed, because honestly, I felt like I could've done a bit better...

With all love and due respect,

23Potatoes