"Louis that house better not be a mess," Mary scolded, cringing at her old home. It was small with one bedroom but once she worked her way up to be a doctor, she provided for her son and herself, including a new home.

"It's not," Louis lied, smelling the shirt. Ew. Definitely not clean.

"Well Bye sweetie. I have to go soon too. Love you!" She stated.

"Bye mom love you!" He said, then hanged up. He went to his restroom to freshen up but dropped his phone on his bed. Since he took a shower yesterday night, he was good enough. He shaved a little and face washed himself. He had hygiene but not completely (as you could tell from his environment).

He heard his phone's notification sound from his bedroom. He unlocked his lock screen.

Zayn: wanna come over your class?
Zayn: got green 😁💨

Louis rolled his eyes but laughed.

Louis: yeah mate but I have a tutor session after for like 30 minutes max

Zayn: after that then

Louis: alright then!!

He threw his phone back and went to his closet. He changed into a black t-shirt and some black ripped jeans and threw on his ID badge. He placed on his gray vans and left with his mesh backpack in hand. He walked for at least 10 minutes before he got to the train station.

The train wasn't full today, but there was a strange, eerie feel to it even though it was pure daylight. He sat near the door and played on his phone as he waited to arrive at Stanford campus.

He was lucky he could stay at his own home instead of the dorms. Luckily, he had smooth talk (and by smooth talk, he meant begging and fake health problems). "I need to have my own space for a certain amount of time before I convulsively vomit."
"Do you have proof?" Louis began to gag and threw up a little. They didn't bother him anymore after that.

Suddenly, a tall, white man sat in front of him and he looked tired as hell. Louis didn't pay mind to him even as if he could feel his stare.

The man whispered, staring at him, "Hm. Perhaps."

Louis' ass tightened because this dude was scaring the shit out of him. No pun fucking intended.

The man looked at his ID badge and then back up on him.

There were people around but they didn't care, mostly just staring out their window or listening to music.

Louis finally glanced at him back, but the man was fast asleep now. He thought WEIRD AS FUCK.

The lady's voice through the speakers began to repeat her message. "Next Stop: Stanford." She repeated a few times before it actually got there and Louis was relieved to say he was leaving.

The walk to campus was short and before he knew it, he was sitting in class with a pencil between his lips.

His English professor walked in and stated, "Good afternoon."

Louis was studying Computer Science but then he wanted to do English but then it was Graphic Arts. He honestly couldn't make his mind up. However, he chose English because even if he wasn't striving to be a writer, he loved English.