Chapter 3

Y/N's POV~

We sat in silence. I glanced over to him. I looked back at my work and began procrastinating. I should tell him...

"Y/n, need help?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine..."

"Ok, but stop procrastinating, honestly." he chuckled.

"Chan..." I hesitated.

"Mm..."

We made eye contact.

"I like you..."

"Y/n, you know-"

"I know you have a girlfriend. I just want to get over you, so I can move on." I interrupted.

"I'm sorry Y/n, you're like a little sister to me."

"I know, that's why I'm doing this."

I looked at the clock. "You better go, it's already 5pm. Congrats with your first girlfriend. Look after her," I smiled.

"Thanks, and I'm sorry." he apologised.

I closed the door and something wet rolled down my cheeks. I wiped away the unexpected tears.

*~*Next Day*~*

FELIX's POV~

Y/n and I decided to meet at the library to work on our assignments and revise for our exam. We had been working for 2 hours and decided to have a break. I asked her how it went last night. She said that Chan only thought of her as a little sister.

I couldn't help but comfort her. Her eyes were swollen from crying last night. I hugged her until she released.

"I feel better now," she smiled. "Your hugs are the best."

"I know right," I laughed.

*~* Time Skip*~*

Y/N's POV~

Our results of our Math and Science exam were given out. I saw a B on both my Math and Science exam paper. I was stunned. I looked over Felix's shoulder trying to see what he got. He was blocking it with his arm. Finally removing his arm to reveal an A on both his Math and Science exam paper.

"Ugh, you got a higher mark then me," I sighed.

"Well, duh. I don't procrastinate my work, but this time, good job. You got a higher mark than the practice test." He smiled. "Remember what I said over the phone last time? I said I wanted to tell you something if I got a higher mark than you."

"Mm, I know. What did you want to tell me?" I tilted my head in curiosity.

"Meet me at the usual spot for lunch. I'll tell you there." 

The recess bell went for lunch and I headed to the shady tree where we usually sit. I looked up to see the tree blooming with flowers.

"Y/n..."

I turned to see Felix shyly looking at the ground.

"...I like you. I know you like Chan but, I've always liked you. Ever since we started high school. Although I may not be better than Chan, I hope I can make you happy...Please date me."

--------------------------------------------------------

Onion! I'm back y'all! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! It's been a long three months of hell. School is terrible! I'm terrible...ANYWAYS I hope to finish this soon! I hope your enjoying it so far! 

ANYWAYS I hope to finish this soon! I hope your enjoying it so far!