Chapter 1

Y/N's POV~

"Finally, Friday! I can relax!" I yawned, as the home time bell rang through the building. My friend Felix Lee shook his head.

"Remember Y/n, we have an exam on Maths and Science in two weeks' time, an assignment in English, History and Religion due in three weeks' time. Mr. Park and our other teachers we're exaggerating about this," he sighed. "You should study."

Chan Bang walked up beside us and whipped his arm around my shoulder, causing me to slightly blush. I've liked him for a while now...

"Yah, what are you doing?" I shrugged his arm off.

"Calm down," he chuckled in his strong Aussie accent.

Chan was three years our senior and was about to graduate. The three of us are childhood friends. Chan and Felix are Korean but I'm (nationality). Chan tutors me at home on Friday afternoon's.

"Y/n, it's a Friday. I'm coming to your house for tutoring. I'll be looking at those assignments," Chan reminded.

"Ugh, that's right," I sighed in disappointment.

*~*~Time Skip~*~*

CHAN's POV~

Y/n was sitting in front of me flicking her pen back and forth. She looked so cute when she concentrated on her work. She reminded me of my own little sister.

"Ugh!!! I don't get it!!! I don't know what to write for my assignment and I don't understand my Maths." she groaned in frustration.

I guided her through her maths and science revision, but before I knew it was 5pm.

"See yah, little sis!"

I saw her look down, she seemed... upset?

Her mum walked me to the door and thanked me.

Y/N's POV~

~*~*Next Day*~*~

"That movie was SO good!" I exclaimed as I walked out of the cinema.

"Yeah, especially when the couple finally got together!" April and Melinda my best friends said in unison.

I finally arrived home and Felix was trying to Face Time me. I accepted the call.

"Hey, Y/n!"

"Hey," I replied.

"Have you been studying or doing your assignment?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't worry! We have plenty of time to do our assignments!" I grinned. "Besides, this 'huge assignment' is due in three weeks! That's plenty of time! Our Maths and Science Exam is next week, it'll be fine. I have this week to study."

Felix sighed. "Don't underestimate the time limit Y/n. Finish it now so you're free for the rest of the time."

"Yes mother," I replied sarcastically. "Felix, just relax! Trust me on this," I reassured him.

"Y/N! DINNER TIME!!!" my mum yelled from downstairs.

"Sorry, Felix gotta go."

"Y/n, wait. Before you go, If I get a higher mark than you in our Math and Science Exam... I have something I want to say to you. Bye!" he ended the call.

There was a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks. It couldn't be... Does Felix like me? I shrugged it off and went to dinner.

--------------------------------------------

A/N~

Onion! I'm back with a new story!  My other story was kinda trash and personal so I decided to stop writing it. I'll keep it up for those who haven't read it yet.

Anyways, this short story will only have a few chapters (I hope). Please enjoy my new story! I love you all!

 Please enjoy my new story! I love you all!