Chapter 14

So there was no new comments about songs.. :( Oh well lol I still love all of you! So here's the new chapter! 

Payton's POV

I looked up and saw Ethan's naked mother standing in the doorway with her hand up. She slapped me! That bitch!  I stood up slowly and gave her a death glare. "What the hell did I do to you!" My voice was filled with anger. "You stole my son!" She lookedat Ethan. "Bitch I didn't steal him! He has come back hasn't he?" My voice calmed down even though I was still feeling mad. She stood there speechless knowing I was right. "Get out mom! I don't want you in here." Ethan spoke with so much anger. His mom said nothing she just walked out. He slammed his door and locked it. He sat on his bed and looked at me. "Come here." I walked over and sat by him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer until I was sitting on his lap.I turned around and kissed him. His lips felt soft and warm. He pulled me closer. I wrapped my legs around him and he leaned back until he was laying down. I straddled his hips and began kissing him on his neck. Making him release little moans. He flipped me over and took control. I ripped his shirt off wanting to see some skin. God he was built. He looked at me and smirked. "Like what you see?" He teased me. I didn't know what to say so I just Pulled his head down. Crashing his lips to mine. He kissed down my neck to my collerbone making me moan. He lifted my shirt off of me. We began making out. He licked my bottom lip waiting for entrance and I let him in quickly. Our tongues wrestled. Suddenly he stoped and looked at me. "What is it?" I was suprised and kinda hurt. "I don't want to take things too fast and ruin what we have.." He said seriously. "You aren't going to ruin what we have.." I looked away from him. "I just want to make sure you actually like me and stuff." He thought I didn't like him. Well screw him then! "Oh well I'll just be going then! You know since I don't like you!" I stood up grabbing my shirt from his floor. "Payton wait!" He tried stopping me but there was no way I was going to let him see the tears falling from my eyes.

So what you think? Remember Vote and Comment oh and sorry its so short! I know I suck for that but umm.. If you have any songs you think would suit this story then comment below oh and I <3 you guys!