Chapter 3

Just wanted to say thaks to all my fans! You guys give me hope to keep on writing! I love all of you! Tell me what you thought of Payton and Ethan's little fight!

Payton's POV

I walked into the cafeteria hoping to see his blue eyes instead I didn't. Where the hell could he be? Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice my ex boyfriend Austin walk up. " Hey baby how you been? You miss my sexiness yet?" "Ugghh... Not you and no I haven't.. Just leave me alone Austin.. Im not in the mood for your shit.." I said calmly  even though I was feeling torn up inside. I guess you could say I haven't got over him yet. He cheated on me with my sister. What a loser... Right? " Awe come on baby don't be so harsh.. I've paid for what I have done.." He pleaded. I would have fallen for it but then iIheard his voice. "I advise you to leave her alone before I make you." His voice sounded calm even though he didn't look calm. He looked pissed. At me? Or Austin? Oh well i'm just glad he's in somebody else's face and not mine. Or am I. God I need to go see a pyscologist or maybe I just need to feel his hot breath in my face again. Yep that should cure my sickness. I was brought out of my daze by a loud bang. Looking around I saw Austin on the ground holding his jaw. Turning to my right I saw Ethan standing with his fists still balled up ready for round 2 with Austin. No chance for round 2 with us. "Why'd you do that?" Tilting my head up I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "He said he wouldn"t leave you alone so I had to show him why he should." He looked away. Was he blushing? No way! " Are you blushing?" I giggled. " Psshhh no.. why would you think that?" He still didn"t look at me. " Look at me..... please"  He looked at me and  I let out a little sigh. God did I really just sigh? I guess I did because when I looked back up he was smirking.  Embarassed I looked down. Shit I haven't told him thanks. When I looked back up he was walking away. 

Ethan's Pov

I walked in the cafeteria to see Payton talking to this meathead jock looking dude. I felt a painful sting in my heart. Was I really falling for a girl I barely know? "Just leave me alone Austin.." Thats all I needed to hear before I stomped down there. Getting crazy looks from people around me. "I advise you to leave her alone before I make you." I said calmly. He went pale. Ahaha what a chicken! And he's supposed to be a jock. Yea right! "What the hell are you gonna do about it?" I didn't say one word I just slammed my fist into his jaw as hard as I could. He wobbled and then fell over a chair. He clutched his jaw and looked up. "Why'd you do that?" Her soft voice questioned me. She tilted her head up. She looked so beautiful. I wish she was mine to hold and love. Woah when did I become a hopeless romanatic? . "He said he wouldn"t leave you alone so I had to show him why he should." I looked away. God why was I blushing? "Because you're in love with her!" A small voice nagged at me in the back of my mind. No im not. I can't be! " Are you blushing?" she giggled.  " Psshhh no.. why would you think that?" I couldn't look at her with this blush still on my cheeks. "Look at me.. please." With her sounding like that I couldn't resist . She let out a little sigh. Was it for me? It had to be. I let a smirk glide across my face. She looked down.... embarassed. Before she could say anything else I walked away.

I edited this time so there shouldn't be to many mistakes. Tell me what you think. Vote and Comment! I love you. There will be a new chapter up tomorrow