Celebrity

Tweek's POV

Damn. Where the hell is he?!?! The boss is going to be mad!!! There he is... with her.
Well, I shouldn't be mad. I should be happy for them. They're 'married' after all. Nope! They're not. He said that he would stay with me forever. And clearly he's flirting with her.

"Tweek!" The boss. He walks up. That jerk! He's a Fucking Cheater! The movie was suppose to be starting but you know what? Fuck it.

"Fuck you. I quit" I ripped off the vest and stomped on the mic. I'm done. I quit. Once I walked out those doors, I smelt free. That job has been killing me ever since I started working there.

"Tweek!" Craig comes running out. This isn't like a movie. But it damn felt like one. He wind in his face as he ran to me. The girls were of course going to be looking at him.

"Where are you going?" He looked at me. Hell No. every time this happens he tries to find a way to make me redo what I did and make me stay with the fucking job.

"I quit, and No. I'm Not rejoining or going to say 'I'm sorry,' or whatever the fuck you want me to do, because I Fucking hate this job and the only reason why I'm still here is for you." I told him. Did... did I just confessed? Shit. Oh god.

"Well, then, would you like to come in the trailer and just have a nice beer with me?" He said pointing to the large trailer behind him. Craig and I have always been friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Sure." We started walking towards where we were going to 'have a talk.' Out of all our friends me and Craig have been the most successful, Kyle and Stan got married and have a little girl, Stacy. Kenny and Butters are going out. And Cartman? Who knows what the hell is going on with that fatass.

"Tweek." He leaned in. Shit. Fuck. What do I do? Oh no. My face? Red. My heart? Too fast.

"I think I... *aachoo* I'm sick. Will you take care of me?" He said moving back a bit. Damn. Part of me wanted him to lean in more. The rest told me to get my ass out of there.

"Yeah sure." Damn it. It as too late now. We were in His trailer. He was laying down. I sat next to him. We were moving. This fucker. I look out the window. We're already on the highway.

"This was the only way we could be alone." He said standing up and standing in front of me. He was two inches taller than me. Fucking hell.

"Why do we have to be alone?" I was teasing him. I can see that he was getting harder and harder. I was getting hornyer. His erection getting bigger and bigger.

"So we can do this." He moves in and kisses me. Pushing his tongue in. I feel his tongue rub against mine. My face is very red. And I can feel his dick push on my now hard-on. He lays us down. Him on top. He moves down to my neck.

"C-Craig. Please hurry" I hold his hair as he does and takes off all my clothes. He still had his pants on when I opened my eyes. He was eye-fucking me. I moaned and his eyes were looking all over me. He moves on top of me.

"Ready?" He says as he lines his dick to my hole. He was holding my legs to get a better angle.

"I've been ready for 10 years." He smiles and pushes in. I've had a dick in me before... not going to say who it was... but not a fucking 10 inch one. I arch my back as he moves faster and faster. I think we had stopped. But the world is going in circles.

"C-Craig! Ahhh- mnghh!" I truly my hardest not to give in. He keeps at a very fast rate. I have the feeling in my stomach. He hits my prostate. I felt him go deeper and harder, faster.

"Craig!" I came. I breathing heavily and he keeps going. Groaning and pushing deeper. He pulls out and slamming back in. Finally cumming inside me. He laid down next to me, looking deeply.

"I Love You" we say in sync.

*Edited