The Café

Craig's POV

Man, my mom was really annoying this morning. She kept complaining about food, dishes, water, cleaning. It was really started to piss me off. By letting off some steam and I went to a café place in he middle of town. I drove there with a car that I got for my 17th birthday. Me now being 19 I could drive by myself.

"50% Off! It's My Son's 17th Birthday!!! Wish him a happy birthday!!" I guy said. His son went to my school, I've seen him around. I saw multiple people go into the store but the guy's son was the cutest one there.

"Hi! Welcome to Tweek Bros Coffee! What can I get you?" He said asking me with happiness and excitement. I didn't realized I walked in, but his voice took me out of my trance.

"Uhhh can I talk with you alone?" I asked him looking at the employee closet, he looked at me weird, smiled, then nodded. I took his hand to the closet and looked him in the eye.

"Craig what are you doing?" He asked showing me his beautiful green eyes. I didn't have time to think, I leaned in and shut my eyes. Once I felt him put his lips on mine, I slowly started to move  them. I haven't kiss anyone since I broke up with Bebe.

"Hey Tweek! Everyone's waiting fo-" I break the kiss looking at who ruined our little moment. It was a boy who had a blue and red hat on. He was blushing realizing what he walked into.

"Stan! Uh G-get o-out!" Tweek said hiding behind me. This 'Stan' blushed and ran out. I smiled at how hard  Tweek was down below.

"S-s-sorry a-about t-that..." he said still blushing, he is soooo cute! I smirked and ran my hand threw his blonde hair.

"You wanna continue?" I whispered in ear. He moaned out a 'yeah'. I moved downwards to his neck, and he moved his head, giving me more control. Him moaning more just made never want to stop.

"C-Craig" He moaned out my name. I didn't know what I was doing, but he and I sure loved it.

"Call me Daddy." I was down to his nipples and as I told to do he was moaning out 'Daddy' I was licking, biting and sucking on one and playing with the other. I bit and sucked on the right one.

"Daddy p-p-please hurry!" Tweek said having his head thrown back many times and as he felt the pleasure run through his body. I was gonna continue but the door opened again.

"What in the hell is going on in here?!?!" The same guy was standing with the door wide open, he was staring at me, me being across from Tweek's chest, and Tweek blushing like he he was going to pass out as he had his hands around my neck.

"Meet me at my house, we can continue later." I winked at him as I booked it out of the restaurant.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I looked behind me to see Tweek's dad running after me. I, of course made it to my house. My mom was gone probably to drink her problems away. I started to think about what happen today biting my lip I see my erection growing below.

Tweek is gonna get his present tonight.

*Edited