Seven Minutes » Duff McKagan

You were a huge Guns n Roses fan, and the Appetite for Destruction  tour had just come to your hometown

You were a huge Guns n Roses fan, and the Appetite for Destruction tour had just come to your hometown. You had snapped up tickets as quick as possible, and now it was finally time to go see the band. You were beyond excited to see them perform, but you also had another desire on your mind.

You were determined to at least meet some of the band members, so you had waited at the backstage door all afternoon hoping that someone would let you in. Late afternoon, when your legs were beginning to tire from standing, a roadie had swung the door open to escape for a smoke break, and you quietly slipped inside without him noticing. Now, you had to find the dressing room.

You put on a facade, trying to act cool and mature, hoping no one would notice you. Maybe anyone passing would just think you were a groupie and let it slide.

After walking through the halls, you saw a room with the door cracked open and smoke pouring out from it. Laughter and idle chatter came from the room. This must be it, they must be inside!

Suddenly you became anxious, your heart pounding. But you continued on, because there was no way in hell that you weren't meeting the band now.

You pushed the door open, trying your hardest to be confident. You spotted Steven Adler first, drumming on his legs as he sat on the floor. He didn't see you enter the room, but you turned to your right to see Duff McKagan sitting on the couch cradling an almost empty bottle of vodka between his legs, and he noticed you.

"Who are you?" He said. Duff thought that this girl didn't look like a groupie. Sure, he thought, she was totally gorgeous - but she was doe-eyed and her hands were shaking. She must have been a fan, he was impressed that she'd snuck in.

"I'm, uh, (Y/N)... I just.. the door was open so-" you stammered. The toilet flushed and Slash appeared from the bathroom, zipping his jeans up.

"I thought we agreed on no groupies in the main dressing room," Slash said emotionlessly, a cigarette on his lips. He had walked in on both Axl and Izzy with groupies at different times that day, and he was getting sick of seeing his band mates going at it.

"She's not a groupie, man. I think she's a fan," Duff said, you could tell he was impressed. You gulped.

Slash shrugged, walking towards the mini-bar. He looked you up and down as he passed, and he pretended that he wasn't attracted to you. "Alright whatever, just don't start screwing while I'm in the room,"

Duff shook his head, and patted the couch next to him. "Sorry about him, come sit!"

Your knees felt weak as you waddled over to the couch and carefully sat next to Duff. You were extremely nervous as he was your favourite member of the band. He threw his arm around your shoulders, and you immediately got goosebumps. You glanced at Duff, and he smiled brightly at you. You couldn't believe this was happening!

Slash slumped next to you now, and you were squished between the two men - but you couldn't care less. Your day had gone way better than you had expected.

"Want a drink?" Duff asked, holding up the bottle of vodka. You grinned, and swiped the alcohol from his grip and downed the rest of it. Steven cheered as Duff was left speechless.

"Shit, I needed that!" You said, wincing at the burning in your throat. You felt slightly less nervous now. "Oh man, I'm such a big fan of you guys, like, wow you're great,"

"Thank you," Duff said, unable to stop himself from smiling at you.

Suddenly the door swung open so hard that it flew off its hinges, and Axl Rose entered the room - having kicked the door open. Izzy followed behind him, and so did three groupies.

"Axl's hair is more red in person," you whispered to Duff, he tried to stop himself from laughing, and let his arm fall to your waist as he pulled you closer.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Steven announced crawling across the floor towards you and duff - he grabbed the empty vodka bottle.

"What's your idea, popcorn?" Axl asked, lighting a cigarette.

"We could play seven minutes in heaven," he said, laughing his ass off at his own suggestion. But it seemed that everyone was intoxicated enough to go along with it - of course, you weren't but you were all for this idea anyways.

Steven went first, and spun Slash.

"Come here baby," he cooed, making kissing faces. Slash palmed him off and pushed him to the floor, Steven now in a fit of giggles. Slash spun this time, and the took a groupie into the empty closet. After seven minutes of moans, they both exited the closet - the groupie now smoking Slash's cigarette.

You were nervous, as it was your turn to spin. You took a deep breath and spun the bottle, and it looked like it was going to land on Izzy. But just before it stopped, Izzy nudged it so that it landed on Duff. Duff knew he owed Izzy for that one.

Your stomach did flips as Duff stood up and offered you his hand, which you took. He helped you up and let you to the closet - closing the door behind him.

The closet was dark, you could barely make out Duff's face. He was still holding your hand, tracing circles with his thumb on the back of it.

"You wanna do this?" Duff asked, his voice low and quiet. You answered Duff's question with a soft kiss on his lips. Duff grinned as you pulled away, and he began kissing you hard.

You tangled your fingers in his hair, and he gripped your waist with his rough hands. Each kiss was rougher than the next. You lost your footing and fell onto the wall, but Duff didn't stop kissing you. There was almost no space between your bodies anymore, as he grabbed your thigh and you swung your leg around him.

Duff began placing kisses along your neck, giving you time to catch your breath. This was better than anything you could have imagined. Your nails began to dig into his back as he began to move toward your collarbone, where he left a rather large hickey that your mother was definitely going to see. You didn't care, you just wanted to keep going.

The door shook as someone knocked on it. "Times up!" Steven said. "It's seven minutes in heaven, not eight!"

Duff groaned, and pulled away from you. You sighed, not wanting it to be over. Duff noticed this, and quickly kissed you passionately before he opened the door. Steven stood their, impatiently waiting.

"You took so long! Cmon, we gotta get to the stage," Steven said. Duff was still holding your hand.

"Come side of stage, watch the show. We can finish this later," Duff said, whispering in your ear. You nodded, and followed the band to the cheers coming from the stage.

[AUTHORS NOTE: this is an old one that i just kinda edited a bit. duff in a backwards cap is a MOOOOOD. also, i haven't got any requests yet so feel free to request back on the intro part!]