33

"[Name]-sama? Sasuke-sama?"

As sunlight trickled into the slumbering couple's bedroom through the panels above their shoji doors, [Name] slowly began to wake from her sleep, unsure of what time it was.

"... Sakura?"

[Name]'s voice was a mere mumble as she came to her senses; one of the first things she picked up on was the sore sensation between her legs.

"What..." As she rubbed her eyes, [Name] realised that she was looking directly at Sasuke's bare chest, and gasped loudly when she remembered the events from last night.

Oh my god, she thought to herself, heart beginning to race once more at the realisation that she was cradled comfortably in the sleeping Uchiha's embrace. Oh my god.

"... okay. I'll leave you be."

Listening to Sakura disappear down the corridor once more, [Name] blinked as she estimated what time it would be based on the amount of sunlight pouring into their room.

"Sasuke?" [Name] wiggled her way out of her husband's arms, lightly tapping him on the shoulder in an attempt to wake him up. He scowled as he began to respond to [Name]'s touch, opening one eye to acknowledge her.

"Good morning." Smiling at his warm greeting, [Name] instinctively covered her face, shying away from the Uchiha.

"We slept in," she said in a small voice, having pulled her own blanket over herself. "I don't know what time it is."

"It doesn't matter. Come here."

Gently pulling [Name]'s blanket off of her, Sasuke was unflinching as he gazed upon her face once more, impervious at the sight of her bare chest being shown.

"Relax," assured the raven, chuckling at the wary look on [Name]'s face. "I know your body just as well as my own. There's no need to be shy."

"That's... great," smiled [Name] weakly, still feeling odd at being able to expose her body freely before Sasuke. "But..."

[Name] gasped as she remembered that she had had a class to teach that morning and sat up straight, hands clasped over her face.

"Oh no!"

Looking between Sasuke, who was still gazing at her, and her blanket, [Name] made to stand up with her sheets covering her, but found that she was weak at the knees and grimaced in annoyance.

"[Name], just give up," chuckled the Uchiha, watching as his wife straggled to her feet. "Take it easy. I was... pretty rough last night. I should have been more gentle. And slower. I'm sorry."

"It was fine," protested [Name], giving up and falling back onto her futon with a sigh. "For the most p- oh!"

As she threw her blanket around her shoulders, she smelled a scent unlike anything she'd ever perceived before, and scrunched her nose up on instinct.

"Is today laundry day, then?" joked Sasuke, noticing how [Name] carefully handled her blanket.

"I suppose so."

"[Name], come here."

Without a word, [Name] threw off her blanket and crawled towards Sasuke, allowing him the pleasure of feasting his eyes on her bare figure.

"Don't tempt me," he said teasingly, putting out an arm for [Name] to lie on. "You're still recovering, aren't you?"

"I was not trying to seduce you!" exclaimed [Name] hotly, lying down next to the Uchiha and facing him in their original position. Sasuke smirked as he leaned down and kissed the side of her neck, obviously still drunken on the mesmerising experience that had been last night.