Chapter 11: Cookie x Sabre?ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

It was another day at daycare. Ryan walks into the daycare and see Tina and Sabre talking. "Oh! I got you dude. I'll get it set up as quick as possible. Come on slingshot squad! We got a date to set up!" Tina yells. "Oh, hi cutie," Tina says as she finally noticed Ryan, "come on. I'll catch up you." Ryan follows Tina and the slingshot squad up to the restaurant in the tower.

"So... What's going on?" Ryan asks.

The slingshot squad ran around decorating the place. "Well, Cookie said she was going to be late today. So Sabre wanted to do something romantic for her. We are going to make the perfect date for them!" Tina squeals in excitement. "Ryan you set the table." Tina ran back into the kitchen.

Ryan shrugs and pulls out plates and silverware. He sets some flowers down. "Eh, that looks decent." Ryan says and then walks over to Tina. "What's going on here?"

"You will be their waiter. I'll cook." Tina tell him. "Tony! Would you run down and tell Sabre we are ready when she comes?"

"Sure." Tony leaves to tell Sabre.

"Kat, you take them to their seats and then Ryan will take over." Tina spoke, making sure everything went as planned.

Tony came back up. "Sabre said Cookie just arrived. So they will be up in a few."

"Okay! Places people! We need to make this romantic!" Tina was excited. "And if any of you mess this up, you'll get your butts kicked!" Tina growls. Ryan gulps. "Okay. Dave, your on music."

"They're here." Kat spoke.

"Yeah... I have a surprise for you." Sabre says.

"Aw, you didn't have to do that." Cookie spoke. They entered the room.

"Table for two." Sabre told Kat.

Kat nods, and motions her arm to the table. "If you would follow me." Cookie and Sabre sat down.

"Wow Sabre... It looks so romantic..." Cookie was in awe.

Sabre smiles softly. "I wanted to try this out... since we have never done an actual d-date."

Cookie giggles. "Aw... You're so sweet."

Ryan walks up to their table. "Hello, my name is Ryan, I'll be your waiter today. Can I get you some drinks?"

"Uh, I'll take some lemonade." Saber looks over at Cookie. "What do you want."

"I'll just get a water thank you."

Ryan nods, "I'll be back shortly." Ryan walks over to Tina.

"Wow cutie." Tina giggles, "You're a natural waiter."

"Oh hush. Give me a lemonade and water." Tina hands the drinks to him. "Thank you!" Ryan walks back to the table and hands Sabre and Cookie their drinks. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yeah, Ill take a well done steak."

"And I'll get the chicken."

"Alright." Ryan walks back to Tina and tells her their order.

"Coming up!" Tina says getting the food ready. "Psst Angel!" Tina whispers. Angel walks up. "Hey get the playground ready. Bring everyone one except Dave to help okay?" Angel nods and leave with most of the slingshot squad.

"Isn't this great Ryan?" Tina giggles. "You should take me on a date."

Ryan blushes, "Wh-what?! Tina!" He stutters.

"You're so cute when you get like that." Tina giggles. She turns to put the food on plates. "There you go." Ryan gives Sabre and Cookie their food.

"Thanks." Sabre and Cookie talk for a while as they are their food.

"Do you want to go down to the playground next?" Sabre asks.

Cookie giggles, "You have more planned out?"

"Just for you." Sabre wraps an arm around her.

"Why not." Cookie agrees.

Tina, Ryan, and Dave follow them to the playground. There were a bunch of flowers everywhere. And a giant heart made out of red wool. Candles were spread out through the playground.

"Aw... Sabre..." Cookie coos.

Tina looks over at Ryan. "That's cute..."

"Yeah." Ryan answers.

"Let's go?" Sabre takes Cookie's hand and they walk up to the heart. There was signs.

'Let the person next to you know how much you care.'

'It's time for the confessions!'

Cookie and Sabre blushed. Saber turns to Cookie and looks straight into her eyes. "Uh... Cookie! I-I care about you a lot. And I like you..." He stutters nervously.

"Aw cutie look at them!" Tina squeals. She was actually kind of jealous of this moment, but she was happy for Cookie.

"I like you too Sabre. Thank you for today. It was romantic. I enjoyed it a lot." Cookie says taking Sabre's hand in hers. "I hope for us to have another date." She giggles.

"Y-yeah! I do too." Sabre smiles.

Cookie gets closer to Sabre. "A thank you gift." She kisses him on his cheek.

Tina squeals and holds tightly onto Ryan's arm. "You did a good job today too cutie." Tina pecks Ryan's cheek.

"Wh-jfoskfnskeksom Tina?!" Ryan freaks out as he jumps away from Tina. He wipes his cheek as Tina giggles.

"I think we have successful finished their date. Let's go and have some hot pockets. My dad brought some the other day." Tina spoke to Ryan. "We can finish our game too."

Ryan just nods. "Sure." Tina giggles and skips out of the daycare with Ryan following behind.

"I should become a date planner." Ryan laughs at Tina's excitement.

"Come on let's go." Ryan runs passed her.

"Hey! Cutie wait up!" Tina runs after him.

And that was another day at Daycare!