Kendrick then removed his arm from around Mlak and leaned towards Rex.
"They're not 'a thing'...yet," he whispered, but just about loud enough to hear. I don't think Leo did though, that or he chose not to listen.

We finished our goodbyes, before leaving, the midday sun blinding me, as it poured through the gaps in the porch beams. The car was slightly stuffy when we opened the doors, but it quickly cooled down when Leo lowered the roof.

The drive was going to be forty minutes, so I removed my hands from inside the sleeves of my hoodie and used it as a blanket. I was exhausted; I didn't exactly remember how much sleep I had last night, but I know it wasn't a lot. Plus, if you add my hangover on top of that.

Leo's POV

I looked over at Nina, drifting in and out of a doze. She must have a killer hang over from last night and I suppose the pill Trevor used made it worse.

I don't know what happened to him after last night, I left the weak asshole on the ground. For such a tall guy, he wasn't very strong at all. It's no surprise he couldn't get on the soccer team without sucking up to the coach and giving him money. Everything is all about reputation for him, being the golden boy. But really he was some sicko who drugs girls.

Who knows who else has been in Nina's position, or perhaps have had worse happen. My hands clenched tighter onto the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white; just the thought of it made me so angry.

"Hey Nina," I whispered to Nina, as we came up to the 'Santa Clarita' sign, she half opened her eyes and nodded her head in reply.
"What's your address?"
"27301 Weatherfield Drive," she mumbled.
I nodded, I knew where it was as it was on the same block that Rex used to live on.

Nina's POV

Leo continued to drive until he reached my street.
"It's close to the end of the road," I informed him, as I saw him scanning the many houses, squinting to see the numbers.
He kept driving along, still looking out at each number, before finally stopping in front of my house, right before the cul-de-sac.

"Thanks," I smiled, "and are you sure I don't need to get you a present?"
"Well, there is one thing," he replied.
"What i-" he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine, taking me by surprised. He pulled my body slightly closer to his, I never wanted to pull away.

"Wow. That was corny, DiCaprio," I laughed.
"Way to ruin the moment," he replied apathetically, before grinning.
"I need to go, I'm already late enough," I told him.

Shit. My mom was expecting me home around ten and it's currently almost two. I hope she hasn't called Reagan to ask where I was because then, I'd be dead.

"Thank you for today," I said as I opened the car door, and he smiled in reply.

I got bummed when I saw my moms car parked outside the garage, I suppose I had a little hope that she'd be out so she wouldn't know how long I'd been gone.

I unlocked the door, trying to shut it behind me as slowly and quietly as possible, maybe I could sneak upstairs without questioning. I kicked off my shoes and quickly attempted to run up the stairs.

"Stop right there young lady," I heard my mom say as I heard her walk into the entrance hall. I exhaled heavily, trudging back down the stairs.

"Why are you four hours late?" She asked, folding her arms and staring me down like she always did when I was in trouble.
"Uhhh...we-we slept in and then decided to go get food, I'm sorry. I guess we just...lost track of time," I replied. Boy, did I hate lying, especially to my own mother.

"Well, you should've called to tell me you were going to be late, do you know how much I was worrying?"

"I'm really sorry."

"Well sorry doesn't cut it. It was four hours that I was sat there panicking that something had happened to you at the party!"

I tensed up as u thought about Trevor. I let my body relax, incase my mom noticed something was up and started asking questions.

She stood there quietly for a bit, and I could tell she was trying to think of a punishment for me. I was just praying she wouldn't ground me.

"No driving for a week."

"What?" I asked in surprise, "mom I need my car to get to school!"

"You can walk, it's only fifteen minutes," she replied.

"Wait, but what about me?" Cyrus exclaimed as he walked through the doorway from the living room.

"Your friend Jack has a license already, maybe he can drive you, he only lives round the corner," my mom suggested, Cyrus huffed and trudged back into the living room.

She then turned back to me, "keys," she said, holding out her hand. I sighed and revealed my keys from my
pocket before stomping up the stairs.

oh wow I updated, such a surprise.

I cba to describe the boys lol cos they look like celebs and y'all already know what will smith and mark whalberg look like so Yh.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.5K ILY