Story Giveaway

Hello my lovely readers! I have been thinking for a very long time about what I'm going to do with Drugged. It is a story very dear to me since it is the first book I ever posted on Wattpad. After all this time though, I have realized that I do not think I'm going to continue the book. So, I was left with two choices: take the book down forever or give it away for someone else to continue the story. I have decided to do the ladder!

Here is what I propose. I want you, if you decide you want to try to take the story over for me, to continue onto the next chapter. You don't have to write the whole thing, maybe only the first four or five good size paragraphs just so I can get a sense of where you would like to take the story. I would like someone who is detailed and can take my characters and story line to the next level! That being said, I don't except everyone to be a great writer and just because your writing isn't great, doesn't mean I might not choose you. So please don't feel scared to try!

With all that being said, in the end, I can only give the story to one person. Please don't hate me if I don't choose you! There may only be one person who wants the story and submits an entry or there may be 100! Either way, please trust me that I will do my best to choose the person I think can continue the story.

If you would like to submit an entry, please email me at augast.wood16@gmail.com with the email title: Drugged Giveaway Entry -your username-.  I will not except any entries past the date 07/15/2018, two weeks from now. After that date, I will try to get the winner posted up ASAP, but please be patient with me as I do have other things going on at the moment.

Good luck my lovely readers!

Sincerely,
littledragonfox