Drugged (boyxboy) 5

Chapter five (Jay's pov)

We had just arrived at the docks and I could already tell this was going to be a long boring day. I was glad I had brought my book along. I fallowed Harry around as he wondered from dock to dock checking in boats and talking to the captains. I was introduced to most of them but afterwords I sat around just reading while Harry worked. After a while, I told Harry that I would be at one of the little cafés next to the docks and he nodded saying he'd be by to have lunch with me. I ended up at a small cafe named 'the sea's wave' and ordered some tea to sip at as I read. I was about half way through the book when I noticed some one had sat down at my table. I laid the book down and looked up at the person only to gasp.

"A-Arthur?" I mumbled in disbelieve.

"The one and only." My older brother smiled at me and stood as I stood to hug him.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked excitingly as we parted and he chuckled.

"The question is, what are you doing here? After your little storm out a couple weeks ago, everyone has been worried sick. Well almost. Father has been...angry lately. Not just his normal angry...but...angry angry. Ever since that night he just seems to be angry at everything. Anytime you're mentioned, he just grows quit and fumes." Arthur paused a moment and looked at me with his dark brown eyes. Arthur and I looked a lot alike, with the same black hair and similar body structures; he was just built a bit more in muscle standards, well in just about every slandered now that I've lost so much weight.

"Well." I mumbled. "I-I don't really know what to do about that."

"Come back home." Arthur whispered and I looked at him surprised. "Look at yourself, Jay. Those fancy cloths don't hide that your as thin as a twig. Where have you been, brother? Mother, Royce, and I have been worried sick about you."

"Well..." I hesitated and shifted under his firm gaze. "I-I was homeless for a while, living on the streets, b-but just last night, I gained a home again."

Arthur looked at me confused for a moment, then nodded slowly. "Okay, brother. With who?"

Just then, I felt another presents behind me, and I knew someone was as my brother's eyes flickered behind me, then narrowed. I slowly turned to see Harry standing behind me giving my brother the same glare. I felt awkward in the center of the glares and shifted uncomfortably.

"Rosemary." Harry whispered sharply.

"Garfield." Arthur said back just as sharply and they glared each other down for a few more moments before Harry looked down at me.

"I trust everything is fine here, my dear boy." I nodded and glanced at Arthur to see him wide eyed in shock.

"You mean your housing with him?!" My brother shouted in disbelieve and again I nodded and he shook his head. "Out of all the people in Europe, him?! You do know that our family isn't very fond of his, right?" I shook my head not knowing what he was talking about. Just then, Harry laid a hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

"Let's go, Jay. My business is done here." Before I could say anything, I was being escorted out of the cafe, leaving behind my angry brother. Great, not only was my father angry with me, my oldest brother is too. What was it with me and making everyone angry with me? I looked up at Harry and started to wonder what had made him so angry at seeing my brother. I'm sure he knew Arthur was my brother saying he had known our last name. I also began to wonder about what Arthur had been talking about. Why wasn't my family fond of Harry's? So far, he's been nothing but kind to me.

I kept quit as we headed to the vehicle and claimed in. I clenched my book to my chest and stared out the window as we rode back to Harry's mansion. I was beginning to become hungry again, despite my big breakfast, but didn't bother to ask for anything to eat as we arrived. Harry disappeared into his office leaving me behind and I took this chance to to explore.