Chapter 1

HOMECOMING
(Lilly's POV)

   Today I am going back to Mystic Falls, my "Home". You might be wondering why I put "" around the word home. Well to answer your question it is because it never really felt like a home to me, with my adoptive family and Elena's friends abusing me, all except Jeremy of course because he is the Best.

  The war has just finished and all of my biological family is dead and most of my friends, so I wanted to take a break and go back to my old "home", where I lived for 11 years till Hogwarts saved me. Thank god.

  You might be wondering how Hogwarts saved me. Well let me tell you, it all started 17 years ago............

Flashback
(3rd Person)

   It is a nice clear night out and everyone is celebrating the death of Voldemort or He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Everyone is toasting to Lilly, their savior, their hero. They are all toasting to a little baby girl that is crying all the way in America on the door step of the muggle residents, called the Gilbert residents.

  The next day......

A grown women goes to get the paper and see's the baby girl. "Grayson, come here!!!!"

Out comes a grown man with another baby girl in their arms (Elena). "Wha- Oh My God, where did you get her?"

"I found her on our door step, can we keep her? we can do the same thing we did with Elena? They could be twins, Please we always wanted more kids"

"Ok, you know I can never say no to you"

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" The grown women named Miranda said while hugging the grown man, which was also her husband.

"I will get the papers signed up today"

Few Years Later.............

Lilly is 5 year old along with Elena and Jeremy is 3 years old.

Lilly is sitting in the living room talking to Elena, while mostly listening to Elena babble on and on about her new friends she made and how Lilly will never have as many friends as she does. "Their names are Bonnie and Caroline, their fav colors are pink and pink, just like mine. To bad you don't have any friends or that your never going to hav-"

Elena was cut off by the light bulb next to her exploding, which caused both of the girls to start crying. Elena started running to their parents that were right their, watching the whole thing. They saw how Lilly was getting upset then the light bulb just exploded. They comforted Elena but left Lilly sitting their crying her eyes out on the couch because with the world that they lived in with vampires, witches and werewolves, they knew that most likely their "daughter" did it.

1 year later............

Lilly's parents have not even spoken a word to her since the incident 1 year ago, they just give her food and stuff like that but never made any conversation with her no matter how hard she tried.