Karma

Paris Point Of View.!

Soo it's going on 11 p.m and I'm just pulling up to the house. I literally just stayed at work later and then got a drink at the bar. I have no friends so it's no point in trying to stay out all night. Ever since I was younger I stayed to myself. Keyontay was always the friendly one. I hate people. Anyways I grabbed my stuff out the car Nd walked to the door.  I got my keys Nd unlocked the door walking in. When I walked in Keyontay was sitting in the couch pissed. I mentally smirked to myself.  " Hey, you still up, have you ate, " I said walking pass him and going into the kitchen.  " You want to play with me Paris man, " Keyontay said walking into the kitchen with me. " okay I'll take that as a yes, well I for one am dying of hunger.  Where are the kids " I asked going into the refrigerator looking for food?  

" Paris bro I'm really trying not to fuck you up but man are you making this hard " Keyontay said slamming the Fridge shut and grabbing me. " What did I do my dear husband. I mean now all of a sudden I'm Paris but yesterday night I was a bitch and a hoe.  I don't get it. What am I too you " I asked sarcastically. " Paris I didn't mean it, " Keyontay said. " Oh, yea how does it feel to be treated like you don't matter, " I asked. " Paris I'm sorry okay. Baby please I'm trying here. Honestly. I got rid of the kids for the night Soo we can have some alone time and rekindle the fire In our marriage. Just please cut me some slack baby. Please " Keyontay said. " You better be lucky I love you Keyontay Tristian Rodgers. You better be lucky " I said smiling. " An I love you now hurry up and eat and get upstairs. We staying up all night " Keyontay said smacking my butt and going upstairs.  " Dumby, " I said laughing.

Next Day.!

I woke up to the sound of Keyontay snoring. I smiled. Last night was amazing. We talked, Laughed, watched movies and just enjoyed each other's company. Something we haven't did in So long. Honestly, I missed him. I missed us. I looked at the clock: 4:30 p.m. I checked my phone to see calls from My mom. I decided to take a shower and then call her back. So I went to the bathroom got into the shower for about 30 minutes and then got out. Once I got out the shower I decided to call my mom back.

Their conversation:
Skyller: Hello
Paris: Hey Ma everything straight?
Skyller: Yes I was just curious about when Y'all were going to come to get the kids. I know y'all problem went to sleep late but I just wanted to know so I can have them ready and stuff.
Paris: Trying to get rid of them this quick mom.
Skyller: No lol. We just got back from shopping. These kids burned your father's credit card out. They sure know how to shop. Especially Lil Momma. Them pretty eyes will trap you.
Paris: That's why I don't take them shopping but I'll be there in 30 to get them.
Skyller: Alright see ya in a few be safe.
Paris: Always Ma bye.
End of conversation

After talking to my mom I got dressed and went to get the kids. I picked them up and then went to get something for dinner. After that, I came home and started to cook while the kids settled in. After I finished cooking I made everyone's plate and then called them to eat. While they were eating I took Keyontay up his plate. When I walked in it looked like he had just woke up. " What time is it, " Keyontay asked.  " Well, it's a little after 7:30p.m, " I said smiling setting his plate down. " I slept all day, " Keyontay asked.  

" yea pretty much but we did stay up late, " I said. " What time did you wake up, " Keyontay asked. " A little after 4:30 p.m " I laughed. " you've always been like that. You can get little to no sleep and still wake up early as heck " Keyontay said. I laughed. " well the early bird catches the worm, " I said. " well what does the late bird catch, " Keyontay asked. " A kiss from his beautiful wife, " I said smiling.  " He will take it,  Its a hell of a lot better then a dan worm, " Keyontay said kissing me. I smiled as we pulled apart. " Well, I'm going to finish cleaning up and put the kids to bed. Soo see you in a few " I said. " alright my love " Keyontay said eating. I cleaned the kitchen, put the kids to sleep and then ate dinner,  took a shower and went into the room with Keyontay to go to sleep.

All Grown Up. ( The Last Book. )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara