One Week Later.!!

Paris Point of View.!

So It's been a week and Stephen is getting better.  He's been at every practice but he just can't play in the game tomorrow.  So Tonight Keyontay has a game and While he's upstairs getting ready I am downstairs watching Tom & Jerry.  The boys are helping Keyontay get ready.  " Alright babe we ready " Keyontay said walking into the room with the boys. " Okay come on lets go " I said grabbing my keys and cutting off the T.V.  We all left and drove to the game.  My parents are meeting us there.  They just started coming to the games more often.  Anyways we just got to the game and Keyontay kissed me and went into the Auditorium.  We found a seat on the bleachers with my parents.  " Hey babies " My mom said to the boys hugging them.  Then my Mom and Dad hugged me.  We sat and talked until the game started.  When the game started we all just paid attention.  Keyontay was killing it on the field. My baby was doing soo good.  This guy ran straight into Keyontay and tackled him.  Keyontay was bent over holding his chest.  His teammates huddled around him.  

" Ma come on " Matthew said running on to the field with Stephen and my parents. I got up and ran with them.  We ran onto the field and I immediately knelt down at his side.  " Baby " I said in a panic.  Keyontay was groaning and holding my hand tight.  ( Play the song in the media now.)  Just then Marry Me By Jason Derulo came on and Keyontay looked at me holding a box in his hand.  I moved back holding my mouth. " No, " I said moving back and forth crying.  My dad was holding me in place.  One of Keyontay's teammates handed him a microphone and he grabbed it.  " No Dad " I said crying into my dad's chest.  " Turn around baby. Turn around " My dad said turning me around.  " Baby " Keyontay said grabbing my hands.  I was crying and shaking with my hand over my mouth.   

" Baby. I love you so much.  We been through hell and back and you stayed with me right by my side.  You took Matthew in as your own even when we was too young to even see our futures with each other.  You help me get my life on the right track and supported me at the start of my football career.  All the way to now.  You're the only girl I will ever love.  I guess what I'm trying to say is, Paris Amari Alsina Will You Marry Me? " Keyontay said Opening the box with the most beautiful ring in it.  I couldn't talk cause I was crying so I shook my head yes.  Keyontay put the ring on my finger and got up kissing me hard on the lips picking me up.  " I Love you soo much baby  " Keyontay said hugging me tight.  " I love you more " I said hugging him back.  Keyontay put me down and then they had to start back the game.  Before he went back to playing he kissed me hard. " I'll meet you at the alter baby " Keyontay said kissing me and running off.