I Only Love You.

Paris Point Of View.!

Today is Friday and you know what that means right. Keyontay and I are off for the weekend. My baby has been so busy I haven't been able to see him. I work all the time and so does Keyontay then plus with me running back and forth to Matthew's school to watch his and Stephen's games. It's a lot of work in the course of the day. Then Keyontay is always at work. With his Practice and his games, I'm just an all-around cheerleader and shit. I can't complain though that's what happens when you dealing with family I guess. Anyways. I'm on my way to taking Matthew and Stephen to school right now. " Mari Just talk to them " Stephen begged. " Stephen you know how mom and dad are they want their baby at home, plus I thought you told me thinks was getting better and that they don't argue as they use to when we were younger, " I said raising my eyebrow at him. " It's not about that Mari. I just don't wanna live with the I wanna be with you " Stephen said.

 " I think it's a good idea mom. I mean he's always at our house anyways might as well live with us " Matthew said. " I feel like y'all setting me up, " I said laughing. " Kinda, " Matthew and Stephen said together. I pulled up to there school and parked the car. " Okay look let me talk to Keyontay first and see what's his opinion on it is. Then we will all talk to mom and dad. Got me " I said looking at them. " Yes, " Stephen and Matthew said smiling. " Alright get out my car and go to school, " I told them laughing. They grabbed their book bags and got out. " I'm picking Y'all up after school. We going over Uncle Dominic and Auntie Imogen house " I said rolling down the window. " Alright, Bye Mari, " Stephen said. " Bye mom, " Matthew said. " Bye Y'all, " I said pulling off. I drove back to the house because I forgot my dance bag. I pulled into the driveway and saw Keyontay's car. I got out and went into the house seeing Keyontay eating the breakfast I left for him. 

" Hey baby I thought you were at work, " Keyontay said. " Naw I had to get my dance bag, " I said walking to the kitchen grabbing my dance bag. " Come here real quick bae, " Keyontay said standing up. " Yes baby, " I said walking to him. Keyontay grabbed me and started kissing my neck. " Keyontay stop I have to get to workkk, " I said moaning. " Be late to work for me? " Keyontay said putting me up on the counter pulling up my shirt while kissing me. " I can't do that Keyontay stop, " I said pushing him back. " Man whatever, " Keyontay said mad walking to the living room. " Are you seriously mad because I won't be late to work for a quickie? " I said mad jumping off the counter.

 " You never wanna have sex bruh I'm sick of it " Keyontay yelled. I jumped. " Why are you fucking yelling at me. I'm busy Keyontay you of all people should understand that " I said mad. " Man to busy for your family or your boyfriend, " Keyontay said mad. " We really wanna go there Mr. Out All Day And Partying All Night with all them hoes, " I said rolling my eyes. " Shit I might as well party with them. They giving up more than your ass is " Keyontay said. I slapped him hard asf. " Be with them bitches then you fucking asshole? " I said grabbing my dance bag and leaving out the house. I fucking hate him soo much. I drove to my dance studio and went inside. I got everybody warmed up and we practice the dance Choreography.

After I finished at the dance studio I got freshened up and then went to get the boys from football practice. I was sitting outside the school when the boys got into the car. " Hey sis, " Stephen said putting on his seat belt. " Hey momma, " Matthew said. " Hey, Y'all how was school and practice, " I asked. " Fine " Stephen and Matthew said. " Good, " I said driving off. " So did you talk to Keyontay about me moving in, " Stephen said. " We never got the chance lil bro, " I said thinking about our argument. " Well is he coming over uncle Dominic's tonight, " Stephen said. " I never told him we were going over there. So he doesn't know " I said. " Well text him ma and tell him, " Matthew said. " You text him, " I said driving. I guess they got the hint I was annoyed cause the rest of the car ride was silent. When I pulled up to my Uncle Domo's house we got out and went inside. My mom and dad were there. I walked in with the boys and went to talk to my Uncle Auntie and mom and dad. 

" Hey yall, " I said sitting down. " Hey baby, " Mom said. I hugged My aunt and Uncle then my mom and dad. We sat down and talked. About 10 Minutes in Matthew and Stephen ran in. " Ma dad just pulled up but we about to have him take me and Stephen to the store. You want me to buy you something " Matthew said. " Yeah get me an Arizona, " I said. " Alright ma be right back, " Matthew said. They started to walk out. " Tell Keyontay to drive like he got some sense while Y'all in the car, " I said. " Alright, Mari dang " Stephen said. " Domo you really wanna try me with what I'mm doing for you, " I said. " See ya, " Stephen said and they ran out. " I thought so " I yelled laughing. " Since when did Matthew start calling you mom, " My dad asked. " Well I am the only mom figure he has had and about a year ago I think why " I said. 

" Well, I'm proud of you baby. You are everything we hoped you to be " My mom said. " Thanks, mom, " I said smiling. We talked a little more until the guys got back. Matthew walked in with my Arizona. " Here you go mom, " Matthew said. " Thanks, baby, " I said smiling at him. " Can we talk to you in the kitchen real quick Mari? " Stephen said. " Yeah, sure I said getting up. We walked into the kitchen and Keyontay was leaning up against the counter. " Okay so we talked to Dad for you since you didn't get the chance, " Matthew said. " He said he thinks its okay but I just have to promise to keep my grades and do my football stuff, " Stephen said. " Well we can talk to mom and dad about it now than Stephen, " I said. " Alright cool the boys said running into the living room. I was about to walk out but Keyontay grabbed my arm. " Can we talk? " Keyontay said looking at me. " Nothing to talk about go talk to them hoes, " I said snatching my arm back and walking into the living room.