Forever Together: Part 4

HERE IS THE FORTH PART. ZARRY-SHIPPING AGAIN. HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT.

In the following days Harry started to visit Zayn at the hospital every day.

As Harry was entering he saw Trisha inside Zayn's cabin. He decided to wait outside for some time so that the mother and son could have some privacy. Through the glass, Harry could see the poor woman crying. He didn't know the reason as to why Trisha was constantly sobbing as yesterday when Harry asked Zayn about the doctor's opinion about his health, he was told that they have remarked Zayn safe and out of any danger towards his life.

The doctor also said that the reason behind him fainting, other than the disease, was his extreme weakness. Which means he needs some medications, care and a long rest. If it goes according to their expectations, he will be feeling much better in a while. Harry was more than just happy to know that his love would be okay.

But he realised that the heart of a mother was probably too weak to see her son in this state.

After a while, when Trisha was finished she walked out of the room, and was greeted by Harry with a warm hug. But before leaving, she said something to him. Even though Harry tried to understand what she had said, he couldn't decipher that...

"Harry, never leave my son again, because if you leave Zayn, it would mean that he would leave us all."

When Harry was with Zayn in the cabin, he got a call from Cheshire concerning the concert. Just as Harry was about to inform them about how he was busy and couldn't come, Zayn interrupted.

"You can't cancel the concert because of me. I want you to go to Cheshire and perform at the concert."

"But..." Harry tried to protest but Zayn's reaction made him confused.

"Umm... I'll inform you in a minute. Okay?" Harry spoke as he hung up the phone.

"Zayn. I promised you that I won't be going anywhere until you have completely recovered. And then here you are, telling me to go."

"That is because I don't want to get in the way of your tour."

"But why? I want to stay here with you. I'm not going anywhere."

"Or what if we both go? I mean you will be singing on the stage while I watch you from the top of the audience. What do you say?"

"But you still haven't cured."

"What if I never get to have a normal life again? If I never get to sing songs alongside four of the best mates that I have? What if I... what if I... die?"

Harry's expressions went from that of worry to complete sorrow and shock.

"What? What if you... what?" Harry couldn't even bring himself to say those dreadful words with the name of the only person he has ever felt in love with.

"Nothing." Zayn spoke, but as he saw that Harry didn't buy that, he explained further.

"I'm fine. The doctor allowed me to move now. And I don't want to return back to my own home. Don't force me Hazza! I feel like I'm being suffocated here. But with you, I feel like I'm flying higher than any man could ever reach. Like I've got wings. Like, I'm free. And you know what? Let's become who we used to be. Let's become ZARRY again. I wanna live, but not without you. Take me home. With you. Can you do that?"