Thinking of him: Part 2

Here is the second part of the story. Enjoy!

And don't forget to give your feedback!

~

On his way back to the hotel, before starting the car, he took out his cell phone and opened his photos. He tapped the album which read, 'Zarry' and the fine images of him and Zayn flash on the screen, right in front of his eyes. Harry takes a deep breath and rests his head on the window as he smiles and looks into his pictures. Those were the days. The best days. The best moments in his life. All his memories are stored over here... in this tiny device. This is where my smile is probably captured, he thought. The way he used to be happy when they became the superior Zarry.

But all of that can never be back in his life again. Tears formed in his eyes but he knew better than to let paparazzi get a picture of him in this condition. He had to put up the good face. He had to show the world the smiley Harry, which was however fake.

He wiped his eyes with his sleeve and quickly drove the car to the hotel. He went to his room and finally began unpacking. He put out everything one by one. His clothes, his shoes, and then the calendar that he used to carry around everywhere like it isn't the 21st century. He look out a red marker and began to cross out the date but he suddenly stopped as he took a look at it.

It was January 12th. The day he once used to celebrate like it was the greatest day of his life. He still remembers those times. But it's not the same anymore...

"Last night Niall called. He said that Zayn isn't feeling well. That gets me really worried, and it hurts even more knowing that he wouldn't give a shit if I were him. Should I call him? No! I mean how could I? We haven't talked to each other for more than 2 years. I still can't forgive him for leaving our team that way... was that right for him to do?" Harry whispered as he talked to himself.

"But what if Zayn is really sick or it is something much worse than that!? What if he needs me? No, he doesn't... He has his own family and his girlfriend to take care of him. Why would he need me?" He whispered as he held his head in his hands.

On the next morning when Harry was about to get ready to take his flight for Cheshire he suddenly heard his phone ring.

"Hello?" he said and prepared himself for the enthusiastic response.

"Hey Harry! How was last night's concert?" Niall's voice from the other side pronounced.

"Um... I think it wasn't that bad. The blondes kiss in a dashing way don't they?" Harry said and both of the boys burst out laughing.

"Anyways, have you called him? It's his birthday. Or did you even remember?" Niall spoke.

"Yes! Yes! I remember Niall. It's just that... umm..."

"Oh spit it out Harold!"

"Yeah, yeah. It's just that I can't collect the courage to call him. I mean it's been such a long time since we've talked and I just don't know what to do. What if he reacts awkwardly and acts like he doesn't even know me? Or what if he starts to insult me?" Harry said nervously.

There was some silence for a moment.

"Hey! You were Zayn's best friend and you always will be. From when did you start to think about bullshit like this? Just go for it Harry. I know you still love him."

"Oh no that's not true! I mean-"

"Oh shut up. Now goodbye. Just go ahead and follow your heart. Take care."

Niall hung up the phone, but Harry was standing still.

"Niall! It's not about thinking of bullshit! But it's about the fact that all of this is just too much for me! It's just- it's just that-"

He fell to the floor as tears cascaded down his cheeks.

"You're right. You're right! You're right! I still love him. I still love him. I still love Zayn."
-
-
-
-
A/N
This is after the hidden feelings for Zayn wake up in Harry's mind. And he starts to feel things about him again. He will meet Zayn! But what happens then? Is Zayn okay?