"Hmm... what's that?"

"A-about my body craving you everywhere?"

His kisses halt and his body stiffens like a board against me. He pauses to try and configure the correct response without pushing me or presuming something completely off the mark.

"Yeah? What about it, angel?" he leaves the question wide open. I know he is going to need to hear me say this and not just assume it's what I'm thinking

"Well, maybe we could... try," I whisper the last word and clamp on eye shut as I wait for the response, my heart pounding in my chest with anticipation and a fraction of embarrassment.

He doesn't say anything but I hear him lean over and turn his bedside lamp on, pulling my arm so I roll towards him before his hands cup my face so I can't cover it with my own.

"Why?" Is all he says as his brow is pulled into a frown and I'm a little thrown off by his tone.

"Umm, I dunno, just, maybe it would feel good? Don't you want to?" I question and feel tears prick my eyes when he shakes his head.

"No. No, Liv. The hair, the clothes, pilates, now this? I don't want you to do anything more because you think I want it. Everything you give me is enough. I love you and I love fucking you. I don't need anything or anyone else. I need to make this clear because you don't seem to understand!" His voice breaks and my heart slams into my chest.

His expression is angry but mainly hurt, I did not expect this conversation to go this way and I know it's because of the shit I pulled last week. But this is not like that.

"I'm not suggesting it because I want you to see me differently, Harry," I say softly, trying to make him see this isn't a cry for help. "Quite the opposite actually, hoping you wouldn't think less of me."

This gets his attention and I see the shift in his facial features change from upset to protective.

"Nothing you do could ever make me think less of you. Are you being serious about this?"

He sits up and pulls me by the hand to do the same, needing to see my face properly to distinguish my intention.

I take his hand in mine, holding his fingers out straight and brush aside the covers from around my lap before sweeping his pads across my dripping wet center.

"Been thinking about it for hours," I mumble, my cheeks blazing with heat and his breath catches in his throat before mumbling a "holy fuck."

"Umm...Have you- Have you done it before?" I ask reluctantly, knowing the answer but needing to talk it through in detail before going ahead.

He bites the corner of his lips, his cock now fully erect in his underwear and his breathing a little rapid.

"I have, yeah," he confesses with no further details and I want to throw up at the thought.

"Does it... well...for the girl, does it hurt?" I voice one of the questions that has been plaguing my mind.

He runs his palm up and down his face to wipe the sleep from his brain, not really prepared for this conversation at 2am.

"I think it does at first. But I've never been with someone when it was their first time. I think it's pretty... intense."

The thoughts of him with other women take over my erratic mind and I squeeze my eyes shut when my imagination runs wild with images it's created from nothing.

I used to fear this the most before we were together, fear not being in his league, fear my lack of experience and his abundance of it let alone the caliber of women that experience was with.