chapter five.

EDITED 190501

You peeled open your eyes to witness a face inches away from your's. An arm was wrapped around your lower back and another seemed to be under your head for an unknown reason.

You stared into closed eyelids that doesn't look like it'll be opening anytime soon. His breathing was soft and steady, melodic to your ears. Currently, the both of you were on the ground, bodies closer to each other than before.

There wasn't anything covering the two of you and Zazu was somewhere else in the room. The cold hard floor seemed to do a lot of damage since your back felt like crap when you moved your body. The cut on your leg had healed and is left with just a scar, and the blood had ceased. You could barely see your legs though, as it was intertwined with another pair.

You tried shifting onto your back to untwine the legs but he was just too strong. You slowly gave up and went back down to lay on your sides, staring at the men in front of you. Even though you'd only met him a few days ago, you wanted to take ahold of his hands and twine it together with your's. It took pretty much all of your self control to not do that.

Thinking of holding hands with Dabi made you all flustered, and you bumped your forehead into his' as you fell forward in embarrassment. You just stayed like that for a bit, taking in the heat he emitted. You nuzzled your nose with his before pulling back in surprise when his deep blue orbs came into sight.

"S—sorry! I didn't mean to do something uncomfortable like that.. I just— I'm.. I lost a bit of self control—!" You squeaked when he placed his hands over your mouth, blocking off the high pitched voice you made.

"Stay still for a second. It felt nice." Dabi huffed in annoyance, and you realizing he was probably awake the whole time. You wanted to run and hide from the embarrassment that had just been casted upon you. The arm under your head pushed your face back into his and soon his face was pressed against your's again.

The two of you stayed still like that for a bit, just you staring at Dabi for the whole time and touching his hands briefly when he moved it.

"I'm going to get up." You stared at him for a little bit before nodding at his words. His legs untwined with your's, it was moving slowly as if he didn't want to get away from you.

When the both of you had finally gotten out of the position, Dabi went and got ready in the restroom with you following behind him, wanting to brush your teeth. He hadn't bought a teeth brush or anything hygiene for you yet, so he suggested you use his toothbrush.

You declined his offer immediately, your hands waving in front of you to protest. He just shrugged at you while you stared at him brushing his teeth. Since you has nothing to do anyway, you went ahead and got his washcloth and rinsed it under cold water. Twisting it to get the water all out, you waited until Dabi was done spitting out his toothpaste.

When he finished doing so, he went to grab the washcloth from your hand but you stopped him from doing so. You looked determined to not blush like a tomato and you told him that you'd wash his face for him.

You stepped onto your tippy toe whilst he leaned down a bit until your faces matched each other's height. You cupped his cheek with your left hand and placed the cool washcloth onto his face, cleaning every bit of him.

You both just stared at each other for a bit before you stepped down from your tippy toe and took your gaze to the faucet. "Stop staring at me.. Dabi." You could feel his eyes on your face, not looking elsewhere.

"If you say so." Obviously, you wanted him to keep staring but it was kind of embarrassing and you weren't even good looking at the moment.. so.

You went to rinse the washcloth before having it snatched away from your hands. Dabi took ahold of it and dried it like you did, and cupped your face; like you did.