chapter two

HEAVILY REVISED 190422

When you woke up, you heard sounds of trays clanking against each other softly.

Turning over to the window next to you, you pried open the blinds that blocked the views. It was already dark outside, way past the time you were supposed to be home at.

You stared out the window, longing at the view. There wasn't anything special about it; just heavy trees that had grew side by side each other. You hadn't even noticed the large scratch in your legs until you went to move it. It sent a strong pang down your body and you recoiled in pain.

You stared at it for a second, noticing the blood goozing out from underneath. It wasn't a deep cut but it was large.

Just then, the door swung open from the outside, revealing the same man who was at the shop with you earlier.

He walked lazily over towards your bed and asked how you felt. At least the dude had a nice side to him.

"I didn't even notice it. It's fine."

He sighed, before taking off the band aid that was once around your leg. You stared at the big scratch that was located there, not revealing the perfect, once (S/C) tone.

"How long do you think this will heal?" You stared at your legs for a bit before staring at him again.

"Well, if you go to the hospital, I'm pretty sure they'll treat you with some type of quirk."

"Can you take me there or something?" I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk."

He looked away from you before shaking his head. "No, I cannot do that."

You didn't know why he wasn't able to do that— which was strange because hospitals were there to help people.

Just then, you realized something.

[ Italics means your thoughts, which will be on this side of the screen.]

'what if he kidnaps me and holds me hostage?'

You didn't want that to happen; you didn't even want to think about it occurring. But still, he had saved you and didn't cause harm to you while you were sleeping, so he couldn't have been harmful.. right?

Your face dropped as your thoughts drifted to your parents, and how more disappointed and disgusted with your actions they could be. Not like you cared anyways. (Reader is a badddd bitchhh)

"Are you thinking I'll do something to you?" You gazed over at the man who's eyes lingered towards the window you were looking at earlier.

"I mean.. I did.. but you did save me, so that thought has soon disappeared." You quickly averted your sight to your folded hands.

"I won't harm you." He scooted the chair right side the bed closer to you and lifted up the blanket that covered you. The large wrapped bandages were bleeding through your legs and he unwrapped it carefully and slowly. You stared at him as he grabbed new bandages and wrapped them onto your legs, having to do it twice since he didn't like how it looked the first time.

"Yeah, but if it makes you any comfortable, we'll be alone in this house tonight." He stood up from his place, before trying to walk out from the room. Right as he stood up, you hesitantly latched onto his wrist, your palms immediately heating up.

"Don't go, please?" You hadn't even know why you did it, but you had done it. You looked down on the ground, not wanting to see his face since you were dying with embarrassment already.

He only looked at you blankly for a second before sitting back down. You didn't know how to react, so you randomly smiled at him.

"Uhm well, please just stay with me for a bit.. just as long as I fall asleep. It's a bit uncomfortable since I'm still unfamiliar with this place.." you scratched the back of your nape unknowingly before covering yourself with your now-cold blanket.

You laid down on your back, staring at the ceiling. It was a bit hard to sleep, since you know, you had just woken up— to go back to sleep again. However, you still closed your eyes, feeling cold hands being placed onto your forehead.

"Sleep tight, [ surname. ]"