Chapter 22:

Picture of Valeria

Alexandra's p.o.v:
Plans for the wedding were starting to pick up, Nina was helping me as well has Raymond's mom and nonna, they were choosing everything, I was just going with it, we still had to pick the dress, flowers and some other things, Im a little worried though I haven't really seen or talked to Raymond since we got back, he was busy working, I should know since I was the one setting up all his meeting, but I knew something was wrong, I had a bad feeling about his new business partners, I pray that it's nothing bad, even though I had just meet Raymond, my feelings were stating to grow for him. But the only thing stopping me was the fact that he may or may not have feeling fro the girl before me, I don't know her name, but judging on the way he hates when anyone talking about her, he wont let me know who she is...

~TIME SKIP~

~DAY OF THE MEETING~

I woke up and got ready to go to the office with Raymond, Leonardo and Nina, it was time for the meeting with the new partners. Once we were already we drove to Messi Inc., We made our way to the meeting room, everyone who worked in the office thought I was there new assistant so no questions were asked. We took a seat around the table and waited for them to come, who ever they are... We didnt have to wait long, I was lost in thought, when all of a sudden two women waked in, Raymond and Leonardo looked up in shock. Nina looked at Raymond in anger, then looked at me in pity. "Well look at this, can it really be you, Raymond" said the girl who was closer to him. "What in the world are you doing here, Valeria" he all but yelled. "Well since you asked so nicely, Raymond my dad, stepped down, he gave the company over to me and my sister Araceli" she said. "Why don't we all clam down and talk" said Araceli while stepping from behind Valeria. That's when it hit me, this was her she's the one according to the articles and what Leonardo and Nina have hinted at, she's the only girl Raymond ever loved, but she's also the one who broke his heart. I can tell why he fell for her, she's really pretty. "Alexandra are you okay" Nina whispered. "I'll be okay" I told her. But on the inside I wanted to run and cry, because now I felt like I didn't have a chance with Raymond or at least that's what it felt like....

Raymond's p.o.v:
"Well alright then, Valeria, Araceli take a seat, and lets get started" I told them. I should have known better then to bring Alexandra with us, Valeria can't know who she is to me, so I got my phone and texted my brother and sister.

TEXT:
To: L and N (Leonardo and Nina)- Don't say who Alexandra is to me.
L and N- Okay
N- Should I take her out
R( Raymond)- No Valeria would know somethings up.
N- Okay then

"Well then lets get down to business, as you all may know, we're having a gala, to give everyone else a chance to meet us" said Valeria. "Okay that's fine, anything else" I said. "Yes there is and that's me and you are going, to be seeing a lot of each other" I she said moving closer to me. Alexandra let me know that, by hitting me on the leg from under the table. I reached out a grabbed her hand. I don't know what I feel anymore, I used to love this girl, but right now not so much, there was something different about her, I needed to get Alexandra out of here. "Well if we don't have nothing more to talk about, I think we should get going, well catch up other day, we have work to do" I told Valeria and her sister. With that I let go of Alexandra hand and stood up, Valeria and Araceli got up and let. Once they were out, we all stood lost in thought, Leonardo was staring at the seat that Araceli was just in, something tell's me that those two had unfinished business. On the other hand Nina looked pissed, I could only wonder why, her and Valeria never got along. "Well if you need me, I'ma go find my man, and remember we leave for New York in three hours, and by the look of things the Montenergo sisters gala is being held in two days timed, mom and dad just texted me that we're going in there place" Nina said as she waked out the door. Leonardo all but ran out of the room. Alexandra came over to me, grabbed my hand and walked into my office., she got her things, and without saying a word, walked out most likely uses the back door to get to the car. I knew now that Valeria had came back, things were going to change between Alexandra and me, we were getting married but I had a feeling that Alexandra wouldn't marry me, if she found out that Valeria was the girl before her, the one that I thought I was going to marry her, but she broke my heart, she started to change, she became power hungry, so she cheated on me and went after the richest guy that would be with her, I have say that when it comes to business, she always knew how to do things good. She was smart, I see things haven't changed, and that has me worried, what is Valeria really planning....

Leonardo p.o.v:
Sometimes we really do need to be careful, on what we wish for...Because they will and can come true, I never thought I would see that girl again, so that face has a name now Araceli... Its been so long, and I can see that so much as changed, us working together can either make or break us. All I know now is that I need to see and talk to her before meeting again. And that's why I ran out of the office I needed to find Araceli's number. I had to find out if all those years ago what I felt, if she felt the same. After a few phone calls, I was able to get her number so I called her. And she answered after the second ring.

A=Araceli
L=Leonardo

A=Hello who is this?
L=Araceli, is that you?
A= How in the world did you get my number and why are calling me?
L=Listen we need talk as soon as we to New York, were meeting up in the near coffee shop next to our hotels, and I wont take no for an answer.
A= Are you sure that's a good idea Leonardo?
L= NO I DON'T BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOST YOU ONCE AND I WONT DO IT AGAIN, IF YOU EVER HAD FEELINGS FOR ME THEN YOU WILL MEET ME.
A= Okay I'll meet you

After that she hung up on me, I sent her the address of the coffee shop and started packing, it wasn't long before I heard the back door open and foot steps run up the stairs, followed by soft cry, I walked out of my room and saw Alexandra, run into the library. "Alexandra, are you okay" I asked. "I didn't something really stupid Leonardo" I cried. "What is it" I asked. "I fell in love with your brother and now Valeria back, and that can only mean one thing, she wants him back" she said. "And that is why we told you not to, but its not your fault Alexandra you couldn't help it" said Nina walking into the room. "What do I do now" she asked. "Well, first things, first we all go pack and go to New York and finally pick your wedding dress, the wedding is still going to happen, whether she likes it or not, so come on lets go clean you up before Raymond get's here after all we have plane to catch" Nina said. Damn looks like New York is going to be filled with a shit load of drama....

Follow
Share
Vote
Comment

~Lil_Miss_Imprefect