Chapter 6:

Alexandra's outfit

Alexandra's p.o.v:
I reached out my hand to take his, and he took it. "Hi I'm Alexandra Blu" I told him. He was speechless. Did I have something on my face. I looked around trying to find a mirror to look in, but nothing. "Is there something wrong" I asked him . "No I wasn't expecting such a beautiful lady". "Is that good thing or not". "Of course my dear, you look beautiful" he said. I blushed at that, I wasn't used to it. "Where are my manners, I'm Raymond Messi, your soon to be husband". I smiled at at, I forgot we had to marry each other. I don't know why, but it starting to bother me. A love less marriage, I always dreamed of falling in love, and I was only to wed in a church, if I loved him. I'll have to ask his mom, later now. "Is something wrong" he asked me. "Oh no just somethings I have to get done". "Non sense, what is it Alexandra". "Oh nothing really, just something I have to ask your mother". "Well why don't we ask her now". "No Raymond it's okay". "But Alexandra I want you to be happy". "I will" I said looking away from him. He pulled me to his chest, his hands on my lower waist. I couldn't help but blush. "If it's not important then why are you thinking about it Alexandra" he asked. I looked up at him, he started to lower his face to mine, when his brother and sister showed up. Thank the Lord they did, that would have been my first kiss. I pulled away from him. "Oh were sorry, but mom and dad want us all at the dinner table" said Nina."Well be on are way, just give us a minute" said Raymond. After they left Raymond fixed himself and offered me his hand which I took and let him lead me to the dinning room. "Oh were so glad you both could join us" Raymond's mom said. "Well dear mother I was trying, get to know my wife to be" he told her. "Well then it's a good thing I planned an outing for you both, and it will end up in a ball, to share with out friends and family members, that you'll be getting married, oh and don't worry no, social medias will be let in, so to will still be a secret on who Alexandra is till the wedding, which is three months away" she told me and Raymond. "Okay" I whispered. Oh god everything seemed so much, I lost my footing for a moment and fell back on Raymond, he held me up, while his dad pulled out a chair for me. "Are you okay Alexandra" Raymond asked. "Oh my poor child, we overwhelmed you, didn't we" Raymond mother asked. I nodded has my answer. "Mom she looks pale" commented Nina. "Please bring a cup of tea for her" Melissa said, to one of the maids. ( Raymond's mom name). They gave me the of tea."Drink it and breathe and clam down" said Melissa. "Mom I think it's best if we leave this discussion for other day" Raymond said. "Okay son" answered his mother. After that Raymond sat down next to me. He tried to make eat, but that wasn't going to happening. "I don't want you getting sick, please eat a little bit" he told me. "But I'm not hungry Raymond" I told him. He shook at me and put me in his lap. "I'm sorry, about dinner but it seems his bride to be, isn't feeling well, mom, will be glad to whatever you have planned for tomorrow" said Raymond, has he stood up and carried me to my room. "I'm sorry about dinner Raymond" I told him. "No its not your fault, Alexandra were pushing so much on you, we have to slow down" he answered. "It's okay Raymond, I should have known, things were going to move fast" I answered. "But I don't want you to worry" he told me. And with that his lips moved closer to mine, his lips centimeters from mine. I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips, when my bedroom door opened. So sorry about the long wait, I'm trying to up date more, but I have school and it takes most of my time...

Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
~Lil_Miss_Imperfect