It was 7 hours later when I was finally done,I had to really try and hide the fact my whole face is puffed up and My eye is still swollen somewhat shut I was slipping on my dress when I heard a knock on my door "Yes" I yelled not wanting to open the door "Haiden, the party started at six its now seven hurry the fuck up" Kodí growled, Did I really take that long, I look at my phone and it sure did say 7:00pm on it.

Her dress^^

Her dress^^

I put my shoes on and walked out of my room closing the door behind me.When I was going down the stairs, it's like everyone eyes where on me,I got nervous did my black eye or busted lip show? I'm pretty sure I covered it well.

I saw Kodí parents and siblings, my father and his step whore,Ayiden,Jasper,Jax, Julie and a bunch of people I don't know. Kodí's eyes met mine and he looked pissed as usual.He made his way towards the bottom of the stairs and took me into his arm "Do you know how many men are looking at right now,"

I took a look around and he was right most of the men were looking at me like a snack, while Julie looked pissed off "You like making me frustr-" before he could said anything else his mother cut him off "Look how beautiful you are,I missed you darling, how are you? and Kodí keep your hands off of her just for tonight we all know she's yours" she smiled

"Hello Athena, thank you and you look lovely yourself this evening, how was the flight " I smile. I love his family, "Ciao figlio and the beautiful Haiden," a deep Italian voice said "Ciao papà, when did y'all come in I didn't see you all" Kodí said

"You were too busy to notice us right away, your brother and sister are over there, Liläh is excited to see Haiden e also when will I get some grandchildren" His mother spoke,my heart dropped and my eyes became teary "Mama this is so not time for that" Kodí whined.

I focused back on finding Liläh, Liläh was wild and crazy, just outgoing all together and that's the main part of why I love her, it's just weird how I don't get to see her that often even though her and Jax are dating and I see him almost everyday.

We made our way towards them and Liläh damn near gave Tyrěn and the rest of the dudes a heart attack when she screamed "What and the actual fu-" Tyrěn said getting interuped "I wouldn't finish that if I was you" kodí said,Tyrěn turn and saw us "wassup big brother, hello bellissimo"I giggled, while they did a bro hug.

Liläh was hugging me to death "Liläh she can't breathe let go" Kodí said while Jax was pulling her off of me, I hugged Tyrěn , but somebody *cough Kodí cough* started growling like a damn animal.We met up with a few more people and I got compliments here and there before I got dragged away by Liläh and Athena for what seem like the whole night.

they were asking me millions of questions "So honey what really happened to your face, your make up is good but I can tell your hiding brusies and your eye wont stay open the well" Athena said/asked "Ummm well you know your son and his angry issues" I chuckled, I love them, but they knew who did this, they knew that their son had anger problems. "I'm going to Kill him" Liläh said while holding Jax's hand.

Three hours later

" Excuse me ladies and Jax I'll be back" I said. As I was walking towards our guest bathroom Kodí's office door was open and that was very strange he's not one for having his office doors open. I decided to be nosy and see who was in there no surprise it's the bitch and monster.

"Babe why did you have to touch her" Julie was complaining to Kodí "Julie she is my wife I had to put on a show for everyone you know I don't care about that fucked up excuse of a person" he said, I have to admit that stung.

I walked back to The party forgetting to even use The bathroom "Haiden" my father stoped me "What Damien" I spoke with hatered "Do not speak to me like that,let's go outside, I need to talk to you" He said grabbing my arm,with his step bitch following like a losted puppy.

"We are outside now what do you wa-" I got cut off by him slapping me "Don't you ever talk to me like that Listen I just wanted to come check up on you, but your being to much of a bitch" he said this dude must be tripping, it took me a minute to speak up "Fuck you, honselty you know what you did, you could never be forgiven, then if that wasn't bad enough you married this hoe" I said

"Umm who you calling hoe, bitch" the thing said getting in my face "You slut, duh are you deaf"I said, Next thing I know she tried to hit me, but I punched her long before her hand could touch me.

"Your mother should have swallowed you, You deserved to die, your useless, annoying, and a little bitch" My father said that's when I slapped his silly ass.

I walked back inside and saw everyone leaving except the main three people minus Jax. I was walking back to my room when the she devil spoke  "Babe look at these beautiful flowers I cut from the garden"........

Oh lawd what did you do Julie.....
how do yall feel about her dad and Kodí at this point in time.

psy·cho·log·i·calOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara