Im Hood

"Get the fuck out my car! Tomorrow is Friday! and your punishment is in school... be ready bitch." Chres said, then drove off. I sighed and turned around, walking inside my home and Closing the door. "Jacob! I need to speak with you." My mom called out. I walked into the kitchen. "Yes?" I asked. "Sit." she said, lighting a blunt. I sat at the island stool and looked at her. "I can't take care of you anymore. you are 16 and you are no longer aloud in my house, so-" I cut her off with tears building up in my eyes. "But i-i have no where to go!" I said. "look, go live with Chres." My eyes widened and I shook my head. I would never go and live with him. "ma please -do you even have a reason why you don't want me here?" I asked with tears coming like a waterfall. "Ugh I told my self i'd let you stay till you were 15... then I lost track of time and now you have to go. plus I'm getting married."  "Getting..... Married?" I questioned. "isint that what the fuck i just said?" I slowly got off the stool and walked upstairs, with my head hung low. I slammed my door shut and threw my self on the floor, screaming.

After I finished crying, I got my backpack and emptied all of my stuff out of it. I put as many cloths I could fit in there. I snuck into my moms room and stold $3000 and put it in my backpack. I grabbed my green and black jordans, my mom's car keys, my phone, and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked the car in a alley way, and found the blanket and pillow I put in the car the other day when she made me sleep outside. I layed in the backseat, and drifted off to sleep. I woke up to knocking on the window. I looked up, and seen it was this crackhead. I started shaking. his eyes were bloodshot red, and he looked crazy. I started screaming. "let me borrow some money!" he yelled, banging harder on my window. "stop it! please!" i yelled at him, but he wouldnt stop. i jumped into the drivers seat, started the car, and drove off.

Nobody's POV
~With Chresanto~

"Where the fuck is he?" Chres growled as he walked through the hallway. He better not have skipped school. He thought, as he walked around. He's searched everywhere and still, no sign of jacob! Chres walked over to Jacob's locker and waited there just in case he came to school late. but there would be no reason that he sould be late.... His mom doesn't give a fuck about him, nobody does! Chres thought.

It was after second period when Jacob walked into the school. He walked into the office and got a late slip. He walked over to his locker and got out his science book, since his science class was obviously next. He walked into the bathroom to check his face and his hair, and felt himself being pushed onto the floor. His books flung out of his hands and he put his hands out infront of him to stop his head from hitting the floor. He turned around quickly and tried to get up, only to be smacked in the face and fell back again. "C-chres! stop!" Jacob yelled. but no one could hear. Chres was smart and before he pushed Jacob he locked the bathroom door. Duh Jacob! Chresanto grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up, so that his feet were off the floor. Jacob struggled to get out of his grip. "Where the fuck were you!?" Chres screamed at him. Jacob whimpered. "Answer me! the fuck you thought this was! you answer me when im talking to you bitch!" Chres screamed. "I-Im sorry. please put me down!" Jacob pleased. With his free hand, he punched Jacob right in the nose, making it bleed. "ahhhhhhh!" Jacob screamed, putting his hand over his nose. Chres dropped him and he fell to the floor. Chres beat him the way he beat up that old crack head man in the video (lmfaooo >.<) "I expect to see yo ass next class, lunch, and after school!" Chres yelled, grabbing his backpack and walking out."im hood!" Jacob heard him yell.