fuck

Jacob

We sat in the principals office, just staring off into space. Chres was texting, and when administrators would walk past, he would hide his phone. The principal was out, checking the cameras. I was nervous as hell. What if I got expelled?School is the only chance i have now, to be successful. Even though I hate school, it will get me far in the future. "Chresanto and Jacob." The assinstant principal called us, givig us a hatred look. I Just know she's homophobic. We both stood up, and followed her into her office. "Well since nobody was in that classroom, the cameras were off. So we couldn't find any evidence on what was going on in here. And we don't want to hear your sides of the story, because you would both lie. Jacob I talked to your teachers, and they all said that you like telling the truth, but in this situation, you would mostlikley lie... so you both have a 1 week suspension. You both will remain in ISS untill the end of the day, and then start your suspension tomorrow." She said, handing us both papers, and a pen, to sign them. I signed mine, and so did Chres. "Here are your passes to go to ISS. Have a wonderful day." She said, then dismissed us.

When we walked out of the office, Chres slammed me into the wall. "Look at what the fuck you did!" He yelled at me. I whimpered. "It wasn't My fault." I said lowly. He slapped me. "Oh so ow your talking back to me?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Im sorry." I said lowly. "Now, me and you are going to skip ISS, and get in my car." He said, smiling. I looked up at him, with tears in my eyes still. "and we're going to my house, so that I can finish what I started." He said, yanking my shirt, and we started walking outside.

"Lay down on the bed, and I'll be there in a minute. Strip, and I expect it to be all as I instructed when I come back in." He said, closing his bedroom door, and going downstairs.

Nobody's POV:

Jacob took off all his clothes, and layed down on Chres's bed, on his back. He just stared at the ceiling, wandering how he got himself into this situation. 6 minutes had passed, and Chres still hasnt returned. Jacob took this as a chance to escape. Something he never did think about doing, becaause he was too afraid of the consequences. Jacob got fully dressed, and was about to go out the window when Chresanto walked in. Jacob turned around, and seen Chres standing by the door, staring at him. Jacob gasped, and started stuttering. "C-C-" "Jacob, what are you doing?" Chres asked calmly. Jacob panicked even more. If Chres talks calmly, then he has something horrible planned for Jacob. "So, you wanna go outside... Huh Jacob?" Chres asked. Jacob shook his head no quickly. Chres picked him up, and threw him over his shoulder, and walked out on the other side of his room, to the balcony. "Do you wanna know what's outside?" Chres asked as he set Jacob down. Jacob had his eyes closed, and Chres slapped him. "No, you wanna go outside anyways, just look." Jacob looked down and there was a huge pool. Chres lifted him up, and was about to throw him over the rail, when Jacob started kicking and screaming. "No! Please no!" He screamed. Chres looked over at the neghibors house, and seen them open their door. Chres put him down, and dragged him inside, closing the balcony doors and threw Jacob on the bed. Chres got ontop of Jacob and pulled his shirt and pants off. "Jacob, you know how bad my punishments are... Why would you even try and do something like that?" Chres questioned. Jacob didn't answer him. "Stand up." Chres sternlt said. And Jacob quickly stood up. Chres got on his knees, and slowly took off Jacobs boxers. He held Jacob's dick in his hands, and Jacob jumped. Chresanto's hands were super cold. "I have a punishment for you." Chres said, smiling evily. Chres walked over to his dresser and got a candle and a lighter, lighting up the candle. "We'll just let this sit here for a while." He said, raising his eyebrows up and down.

Chres stripped out of all his clothes, and told Jacob to bend over. "Your gonna like this." Chres said, as he got on his knees. He spread open Jacobs ass cheeks and stared at his clean, pink hole. Chres immediately put his tounge all in it, and Jacob thrusted his hips forward. Chres slapped one of Jacobs ass cheeks, because he moved.

As chres finished eating out his ass, he stood up and chuckled. Chres grabbed his dick, and leaned over, holding his hand by Jacobs head, so that Jacob could spit. Jacob shook his head no, and tried to get up. Chres grabbed his leg and flipped him over, so that Jacob was laying on his back now. Chres face was red, because Jacob was irritating him. "Ok then Bitch! You want it like that?!" Chres yelled, and forcefully slammed his dick into Jacob. Jacob screamed, but Chres didn't want the neghibors to hear, so he clamped his hand over Jacobs mouth. Jacob tried to scream, as it hurt because there was nothing helping Chres's dick easily go in and out of him, and he bit Chres hand. Jacobs eyes widened, because he didnt mean to. Chres stopped thrusting, and looked Jacob hatefully in the eye. He cocked his hand back, and hit him super hard on the face. Jacob didn't scream, but he covered his face, and busted out crying again. "I'm bleeding you little Bitch!" Chres yelled. He grabbed Jacobs hips, and forcefully thrusted his length in at a fast pace.

All of a sudden Jacob stopped screaming, and Chres stopped.

"Jacob?" He asked, but Jacob just layed there. "Oh fuck!"