Please

Jacob:

"Okay Mr. August, he is supposed to stay on this system for a couple more days, and I'll be here daily to check up on y'all. Feed him 4 times daily, because we took a lot of his blood and all his nutrients so the food will help his blood. His blood is bad right now because of all the medication that we have him on. You'll need to change the patch Of gause that we have on his butt, because of the ripped rectum and he leaks blood at times." I heard the home health nurse say to Chres. I opened my eyes, but everything was blurry so I closed them again. I opened my eyes and the blurryness was gone, I was in the guest room at Chres' house, but I was in a hospital bed. I'm guessing the ambulance transported it here. I was still hooked up to several machines though. I coughed, and the nurse looked over at me, smiling. "Look whose awake." She said kindly. "Are you feeling okay Mr. Perez?" She asked me. I tried to speak, but my throat was too dry so I nodded my head. She smiled and looked at Chres. "Well that's it, I'll stop by tomorrow to see what's up." She said smiling. Chres grabbed her hand kindly and walkd her out the room.

"I'm baaaaack." Chres said, giving me an evil smile. I winced. "The nurse said you could get up, for a couple hours. And daddy has been needing to be satisfied." He said, ripping the cords out of my arms and unplugging them because of all the noise they made after I was disconnected from them. I slowly but quickly got up, and headed for the door, but only to be pulled back and thrown on the bed. "Chresanto! Please!" I yelled, fighting him off of me with the little energy that I had.

"Jacob, why don't you take it easy on yourself today. You know if you make daddy mad, then your gonna get an even worse punishment." He said, laughing at how pathetic I looked, struggling to get away from him when we both know I'm not going anywhere. "Chres please." I whispered. I closed my eyes, as he kissed my neck, and sucked all over it. I took deep, heavy breaths as he lifted himself off of me. He lifted my shirt off of me, and started kissing all over my body. I let a few tears fall down my face freely. I hated getting touched like this, it always made me feel like I was a hoe, it made me feel like I was nothing to this world and that I was here as a toy just to please people.

Chres pulled down my sweats, and my boxers letting the cold air hit my tip, and I shuddered. I felt the bed go up, and noticed he wasn't ontop of me anymore. He was taking off his clothes. For some reason he was being gentle with me. I opened my eyes once more, and seen him putting on a condom, and some lube. I had just gotten my hole stitched up, and it hurt like hell. He looked at me. "Turn over." I started crying again. "N-No please." I pleaded. I sat up, and was trying to cover myself up with the covers. "Jacob, I'm not fucking playing with you." He muttered, grabbing my foot and pulling me closer to him. I kicked at his hand, and backed up against the headboard again. "Please, please Chresanto, I'm begging you! Please." I pleaded, crying even harder. His facial expression was signaling that he was getting angry. "Jacob Perez. I am Not going to tell you again." He said, his facial expression getting angrier by the second. He grabbed my leg, and in a flash I was at the edge of the bed. He had me held down with one hand, while he was lining his dick up with my hole with the other hand. "No! No! Please! Please!" I screamed, wiggling, trying to get out of his grip. "I'm begging you!" I screamed. I cried out, but he didn't care and nobody heard. "Shut the fuck up!" He growled. "Chresanto please!" I yelled. He smacked my cheek, and I screamed at the burning sensation on my cheek. "pl-" I started to say, but he rammed into my hole. I could feel the blood building up inside of me. I arched my back, trying to get rid of some of the pain, as I screamed. My screams went up to my head, making my head pound. Pain was taking over my whole body, it felt like someone was sawing off my legs and like they were sticking the saw inside of me and sawing my walls. My screams got louder and more high pitched, as Chresanto's thrusts got faster and harder. He slapped my face 3 more times, making me shut up. My vision was getting bad, and I felt like I was losing oxygen. Like I wasn't breathing. Chresanto came into the condom, and collapsed ontop of me, making me gasp for air. The last think I remember was him hooking me back up to the machines.

👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈 boring? Ugh I know! Feel free to leave me feedback! I'm having writers block, so if you have any ideas inbox me! Please lol because my inbox is empty as hell! 😤😑🙏