chap 6 what's this feeling

Sasuke pov

Since that day that i've drove her home she seems to push me away the past few weeks.Not that she ever talks to me,But this time she puts a cold area around me.The second project meeting she was mad at me for some reason.

*flashback*
Why would i be jealous of a ugly thing like that.
*end flb*

No it can't be...i totally said it so faint that Naruto only could hear it. Cause he was totally screaming in my face.
I hope it's not that.

Nobody's pov

"So kids are you ready for wednesday... cause we'll be leaving early for the camping project trip it's only two days away"  "yes kakashi sensei...are we gonna choose our own partners "
"Unfortunately no cause when you guys choose your own partners you guys will do nothing but only make jokes..so i decided to team you up.
It will be a three man's team
When we get there i'll read it out who your partnerd will be"

Sasuke pov

I totaly forgot about the trip damn it i was to hung up on Hinata.Naruto didn't even tell me about this.(sighs) he's such a limp face after all.But Hinata...i'm worried about her...what do i do..i'll just talk to her.
And ask why she's only being mean to me.wait i'll ask her to meet up .so we can talk.i'll send her a letter

Yo hinata meet me up at the park. 5:00

Well i'm not that good in asking people.but i hope she waits for me.

Hinata pov

I just recived a letter from Sasuke himself.
Sers.is that how he ask people.
Does he think i'm some dog to do what he orders. He must be some sick asshole after all.

And why should i fucking meet up with him geez.
Well i'll just write a letter back

Sure Sasuke

Ha you'll wait till your old.
Yah think i'll wait?? Serves you right

Sasuke pov

(Blush) her hand writing is even cute.
I'm just glad she would meet up.

It's almost dark.I've been waiting here for like 5 hours
Is she not here yet?
Mby something happend?? No Sasuke no negative thoughts.
She'll come i'm sure.

Hinata pov

I went shopping with my mom.
I didn't enjoy it that much bc. I was worried about Sasuke
Is he still waiting.No why would he??! It's already 10:00.
Mby it's something importand?..
No then he can ask me tommorow.

"Mom i have to go somewhere."
"Where Honey?"
"To meet my...f.friend" i faked a smile.
"A friend at this hour??"
"It'll only take a minute it's that guy who dropped me home"

"Oh him?? (Giggles) sure "
Why is she giggeling weird.

I dashed as fast as i can.
I'm only doing this to make sure okay she thought in her self.

Okay i'm here.
"Nobody...." what did i think.
I'm such a dumb faggot.Why would he wait that long.
Well while i'm here i'll just play with the swing.

I walked inside the playground.and saw someone sleeping with a jacket on his shoulder.
I looked closer.

My eyes widend.and my heart started to hurt.
"Sa..sasu..ke.." his eyes opened and the first thing he says is
"You finally came Hinata"

"WHY..WHY DID YOU WAIT IN THE COLD ARE YOU CRAZY?!"
I didn't even noticed that i yelled.
"H..hinata i wa..wanna a..as..k you.s..something" his voice he's weak

"Why do you ha.." as he was about to say something he collaps in my arm..his face on my shoulder.He's so cold.
I have to take him home.
I took his phone to call Naruto.
But his phone is locked.SHITT
I called my mom to pick us up.

"Mom can you come quickly..Sa..sasuke fainted...he's si.." i felt sasuke hand squeezing around me."mom just hurry.."
I took a little glance at a tree cause i heard some footsteps as i saw a shadow.I didn't care cause i only wanted Sasuke to..why...why am i feeling like this. I looked at the sleeping face.I felt my head and body heat up.why..what's this feeling.I hate it.i stared at his face the whole time untill my mom came.

Sasuke pov.

(Ugh) where am i. I looked around.to see where i was.
My heart beats really fast,like i could die at that moment.My head spinned like i couldn't think straigh as i look at the sleeping Hinata holding my hand,her head on the side of the bed.
Did she take care of me ??

I looked at the time.it's 1:30.
I moved from the bed.
I took her bridel style and put her in bed.and i sat at the chair she was sleeping on.i held her hand.as i looked at the beautiful girl.i was really happy that i could die.
Happy that i want this feeling everyday.i wanna look at this face every single day.every minute and second.

every minute and second

Hinata's mom (hiasha)

First day i brought Hinata to school.that boy Sasuke was totally keeping an eye on her.

"Sasuke...!!" A girl with pink hair and a girl with red hair greeting sasuke with a bento box.
"Hmn" he just greeted them with that what a pain in the ass guy.
As he walked pass trough us he gave us a friendly smile and then greeted Hinata.at that time i knew there was a connection between them.(i'm a love expert XD)

When he called me saying that Hinata was at his place..it just made me think that it was fate.
He waited for her untill he faints...
It's just like a drama..(giggles)

See Hiashi our daughter has grown into a beautiful girl.that even the coolest boy would love her.
She just doesn't realise how much this guy loves her.