Finally

Nick threw Shawn over his shoulder and took him up to his bedroom and threw him on the bed on his back. Nick lifted Shawn's hips into the air and shoved his face in his ass. 

"Oh Fuck Nick that feels so good!" Shawn moaned.

"You like that don't you?"

"OH Yeah!"

"Wait till you feel the real thing." Nick shoved his tongue back into Shawn's tight little hole. It's just asking, begging to be fucked. Nick ate Shawn's ass like it was a full course meal.

Shawn was grabbing the sides of the beds and his penis starts getting hard again. Each lick Nick made his tongue got slower and slower going up and down Shawn's ass. Nick moved his face away from Shawn's ass and stuck his middle finger inside Shawn. 

"FUCK! That feels good!" Shawn moaned. Nick stuck his index finger in with the other. "Oh fuck." Nick pumped his fingers in and out while he looked into Shawn's eyes. They were full of lust and passion. When Shawn looked into Nick's eyes there was this heated fire that he couldn't explain.

Nick's pumps got faster and harder. Then Nick stopped pumping and stuck in one more finger inside of Shawn. "FUUUUUCK!" 

"Damn Shawn fucking so fucking tight. I love it so much." Shawn tightens his grip to the bed sides and clinches taking in all the pain. 

Nick pulled out his fingers and stuck them in Shawn's mouth. "Taste your filth. Suck them clean." Shawn relaxed himself from the clinching then did what he was told. 

"Now how bout you suck something bigger." Nick teased Shawn shaking his hard cock. Shawn sat up and quickly took Nick's cock inside his mouth. Nick put both his hands behind his head and let Shawn do it himself this time. 

Shawn first played with the tip with just his tongue. Then licking up and down the sides of Nick's cock. Then stroked him while chewing and sucking on his balls. Taking in the more of Nick's sexy musky smell. Finally he took in Nick's entire 9 in. cock to the back of his throat. 

Nick started to tremble. Shawn started to use his drool to help him work on Nick's big dick. Shawn knew what was gonna happen so he moved his head faster and faster while using both of his hands to help pump Nick's dick with the same rhythm as his mouth. 

"OH Fuck! You're so amazing at this." Nick was losing feelings in his legs and lost all control. Shawn kept going fast on Nick's dick while looking into Nick's eyes. Nick put his hands on Shawn's neck, shoved his dick all the way to the back of his throat and shot gallons of loads into his mouth. 

Shawn grabbed Nick's ass and pushed his face further into Nick's body forcing Nick's cock to go back even further. Taking in every load of cum shot from Nick. It's so warm and sour and there's so much of it. Who knew he was pent up too. 

Nick slowly pulled out of Shawn's mouth and fell onto the bed. "Damn that was the best blow job I had in so long."

"I would do anything to make you happy." Shawn got on his knees. He took both of Nick's feet and put one on each side of his dick and humped his feet.

"Wow. You really like my feet don't you, you dirty boy." Shawn let go of Nick's feet as he worked on Shawn himself. Jacking off Shawn with his feet felt weird but nice. He took one foot and traced it up Shawn's body. Rubbing his hot sweaty abs then up to his sexy hard nipples. He caressed Shawn's face with his foot. "Suck my toes."

Shawn immediately started kissing Nick's soles up to his toes then sucked on them. Nick used his other foot to work on Shawn's dick while stroking himself. Both of his feet get covered in slobber as Shawn licks them clean. He can't control himself. Lust is taking over. 

"Ok my turn." Before Shawn responded he was on his back again but on the floor and his feet in the air. Nick pulled Shawn's feet closer to him, because he was too tired to get off the bed, then put both his feet on Shawn's face. 

Nick put Shawn's feet on his cock and did the same thing Shawn did. Shawn's smooth hot feet felt so good on his dick. Nick bit his lip and moved Shawn's feet back and forth his hard cock. 

"Enough foreplay." Nick got off of Shawn then got into a good position and slapped his lap. Like Shawn was a little kid that was about to sit on daddy's wants on his lap. 

Shawn got the message and got into position. He put both of his legs on each side of Nick's thick thighs. "You ready for this?" Nick said so seductively massaging inside Shawn's thighs. 

Shawn nodded his head eagerly. He leaned forward so Nick could line up his penis with Shawn's tight hole. Slowly Nick's tip slid in. 

"OH F... FUCK! So... big!"

"That's not even the best part." Nick had his hands on Shawn's hips to guide him lower. Shawn was squeezing Nick's hard hairy pecs as his cock goes further inside of him. 

"FUCK IT HURTS!" 

"Halfway there baby boy." Nick said calming Shawn with his manly sexy voice. With just a bit further it was finally all the way in. 

  "FUCK FUCK FUCK OH FUUUUUCK!" Nick started moving Shawn's hips up and down. His dick was so big and stretched  Shawn's not so tight hole. 

"Yeah that's it. Fuck... It's so tight." Nick didn't have to move Shawn's hips anymore, Shawn did it himself. Bouncing and swirling his hips on Nick's cock. Nick loved this moment so much he wanted it to last forever so he took a pic of them fucking. For his own needs of course. 

Shawn was finding rhythm with his movement. Going back and forth and back and forth. Speeding up his hips after every move. Nick was jacking Shawn off as fast as he was moving. 

"Ok. My turn to determine how fast we go." Nick flipped Shawn onto his stomach and put his ass in the air. Then Nick shoved his cock all the way in Shawn's ass. 

"FUCKING SHIT!" Shawn couldn't breathe with his face being shoved into the pillows. Nick drilled his huge cock into Shawn. Plowing his ass. Each thrust sent him deeper inside. 

"Flip over. I wanna watch your cute face." Shawn flipped over and before he could catch his breath Nick shoved his dick right back in. Shawn wrapped his legs around Nick to hold himself in place and had his arms around his neck. Nick rubbed up Shawn's chest and up to his neck.

Nick started to choke Shawn. Shawn just let it happen. He was actually surprised this was happening at all. "Choke... me... harder."

Nick did choke him harder and sped up his fucking process at the same time. Thrust after thrust Nick finally hit Shawn's prostate. "FUCK YEAH RIGHT THERE!" Nick moved his hips faster and faster and Shawn hit his limit without even touching himself. He came all over his chest and Nick leaned forward so their skin is stuck together with Shawn's semen. 

Nick started to kiss Shawn's neck sending himself over the limit again and shot his load inside of Shawn. It was like tons of cum coming from Nick. He was so pent up and didn't even know it. 

After a while of staying in that position, Nick collapsed next to Shawn. Shawn was finally able to catch his breath and process what just happend. Shawn moved closer to Nick and cuddled with him and Nick put his arm around Shawn and played with his hair.

"I've wanted to do that for so long with you." Nick said now looking into Shawn's eyes. 

"Me too. You're my role model." Nick leaned forward and kissed Shawn on the nose. Shawn leaned forward and did the same. Nick this time went forward and kissed Shawn on the lips.