My Inspiration

Excuse me if my writing is bad haven't written anything for a while. Please don't forget to give me some feedback believe me when I say I need it. Thanks!

Shawn had a lot of ideas in his mind for a new song, but they weren't good enough. He needed some passion into the music. He needed some inspiration.

Not knowing what to do he plays his play list of his favorite music. He pressed play on the play list and laid in his bed. Already 30 min. past but nothing came to his mind. The next song came on and it was Close ft. Tove Lo by Nick Jonas. 

An idea struck him. Seeing his actual role model since forever will be the best inspiration ever. They haven't seen each other in such a long time. What better time than now. He got up and went to take a shower to get ready. 

Shawn was brushing his teeth in front of the mirror. He hasn't seen Nick in such a long time. He never told Nick what he was to him. He always wanted too but they were always busy and never alone. Now is better than never. 

He got dressed and went on over to Nick's house. "DUDE! Hey! Long time no see." Nick said opening the door for Shawn and pulled him in for a big bear hug. 

"Hey man what you been up too?" 

"Nun much but I just wanted to hang. You got time?"

"Yeah sure anything for you dude." 

They both headed into the living room. "Want anything to drink?" 

"Nah I'm good."

Nick sits right next to Shawn on the couch. They play some video games for a while and talk a lot about some things like most grown men do. "So man, how are you and Priyanka doing." Shawn asked curiously. 

"Ugh she's so annoying. Always talking about kids. I mean I want kids but not right now. It's to soon. Plus she never does things for me when I need it or something. Ya know like when I need a massage real bad she would never give me one, but she expects me to give her one. Pffft!"

"Where is she now?"

"Visiting family. She left yesterday. I didn't wanna go. Now we both get a vacation."

"Is she that bad."

"No! I love her but a guy needs his space and needs ya know." 

"How long is she gonna be gone with visiting family?"

"A week or two. Why? You wanna spend time with meeeee." Nick said teasing Shawn and bumping his elbow with into Shawn. 

"Oh c'mon we just haven't hung out in so long."

"Yeah I know. We need to do this more often." 

Shawn paused the game and turned towards Nick. "Hey, Nick, I need your help with my next song. I just couldn't think of anything and needed some inspiration." 

"AWWWW! I'm your inspiration? Haha your so cute." Nick teased Shawn more and punched his shoulder. "Sure I can help ya. What exactly do you need?"

"I don't know. That's why I came to you." 

"Well, we could always start off with a few drinks!" Nick rushed from the couch into the kitchen. All Shawn could do at that moment was laugh. He got up and followed Nick. Shawn isn't that big of a drinker but Nick definitely is. He always loves an excuse to start drinking. 

"How exactly is this going to help me?" 

"Well... When your drunk things come out and maybe some of those things could help you with your next song."

"Whatever. I hope this works." Shawn grabbed one of the bottles of mysterious liquid Nick was holding and took a sip. "Ugh. What is this." The taste was strong and left a weird buzzing feeling in his throat. 

"Oh c'mon. Don't be a little bitch baby." Nick said playfully and chugged half of the bottle then headed back into the living room. Shawn didn't chug it but he took another gulp and headed back to the living room with Nick. He kinda liked it but didn't get wasted. He might have to drive back home soon. 

When Shawn went back into the living room Nick had his shirt off and was dancing to the loud music he just put on and drinking more of that drink. "Nick what the hell are you doing!" 

"Having FUN! Never got to do this with Priyanka around!" He got on the table and started dancing more. "Come Shawn. Donce with me." Nick said with an English accent that came out of no where. Shawn took off his shirt too and got up on the table with and they laughed and danced. It felt great being with Nick again. Even if he was drunk. Still fun. 

*BOOM* One slip up and Nick fell right on his ass. "FUCK! SHIT! THAT HURT!"

"NICK!" Shawn jumped off the and rushed to Nick. "You ok man?"

"Who the fuck put that cup holster there." Nick started laughing then screamed in pain. 

"C'mon. Don't be a little bitch baby. Get on the couch." Shawn got Nick onto the couch and laid him down. "You're gonna have to take off your pants so I can look at your leg."

"So what you know how to paramedic now." Nick said pulling down his pants showing his tight gray Calvin Klein underwear with his big bulge also showing. Shawn couldn't help but look at his bulge. He didn't know why but he just wanted it so bad. Shawn snapped back into reality and lucky him Nick didn't notice him staring. 

"What's hurting?" Shawn says as he's trying to act normal. Then sits right next to Nick's feet. 

"My ankle." Nick said in pain. Shawn pulled Nick's pants off all the way off and looked at his ankle. Nick already didn't have his socks or shoes on. 

"It's not that bad Nick."

"Ugh but it hurts."

"Oh my gawd you're such a drama queen."

"Can you massage it for me? Please it'll help out a lot."

"Fine." Shawn slowly starts rubbing Nicks ankle. His thickness felt so soft and bulk in his hands. He moved his hands down to Nick's feet. 

"OH yeah. That feels so good." Nick said putting both of his hands behind his head. Shawn rubbed his feet more and more as he watched Nick fall asleep. He was nervous. He didn't know what to do right now. He could put Nick's feet down and just go upstairs to bed. OR he could do other things. It's been a while since he had sex with someone and never a man. If he was gonna do it with a man he wants it to be Nick. His idol. 

Shawn lifted Nick's right foot to his face and gave it a little smell. He always wondered how'd it smell. How'd it taste. Shawn put his face at the bottom of Nick's heal. He stuck out his tongue and slowly licked all the way up to Nick's toes. Taking in every scent, every taste of it. He loved it.

Shawn lifted the other foot and did the same thing. He rubbed both of Nick's feet on his face. He loved the smell of them and couldn't get enough of it. He always had a thing for feet but damn this is so good. Shawn needed more. 

Shawn crawled on top of Nick and kissed Nick's neck. Kissing more down to his sexy hard nipples. The feeling, the taste was so amazing. Biting the tip of each nipple. Getting more turned on as he goes on. 

Shawn kissed his way up to Nick's armpit. Nick's musk drew Shawn to him. The smell was intoxicating. Shawn licked both of Nick's armpits clean. Then he went back to kissing on Nick's neck. His chest on top of Nick's and both bulges rubbing on each other. Both of their dick's are rock hard. Shawn slowly humping Nick with both of their dick's still hidden inside their underwear. 

Shawn has been so pent up for so long. He was about to cum from all the excitement. Nick started moving then Shawn jumped up and then hid on to the floor.