im spiderman -peter parker

Your POV

    The thick smoke blocked my vision as I tried to get out of the fire. It started to get harder to breath and it didn't seem like I would make it. I started coughing heavily and tried to catch my breath, but nothing seemed to work.

    As I was about to give up, a strong arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me out through the window to the fire escape. It was so foggy I couldn't see who it was. I finally caught my breath as I was set down on top of a different building. I looked up to see who it was, and was shocked to see Spider-Man.

    "Y-you saved me," I mumbled and stood up. He was silent. His hand reached up behind his mask as he pulled it off slowly, revealing Peter. "Peter? You're Spider-Man?"

    "I wanted to tell you sooner, but I didn't know how, 'Hey I know this might sound weird but I got bit by a spider and now I'm Spider-Man?'. And I didn't want you to freak out." Peter said and looked down. I understood, but was still kind of mad he waited so long. And I was definitely freaking out on the inside, I'm dating Spider-Man? That doesn't even sound real.

    "So you just waited until someone set my apartment building on fire to tell me?" I asked jokingly.

      "Well I mean, it wasn't the ideal way to tell you, but I couldn't save you and not tell you it was me."  Peter gave me a slight smile but it quickly faded. "Are you mad at me?"

    "I was a little at first, but now I can't be mad at you, especially after you just saved my life." I walked to him and hugged him. "You could've told me when we were old and gray and I'd still not get mad."

     "Okay, I don't believe that at all," Peter laughed and hugged back. "But thank you for not being mad, I swear I'm gonna tell you everything from here on out."

     The sounds of the helicopters and ambulances got louder behind us. Peter and I pulled away to look at the damage, my whole apartment building was destroyed. Peter wrapped his arm around my waist.

     "Lets get out of here," Peter said, putting his mask on. I held on tightly to him as he shot a web across the building and started swinging us through Queens.