•A letter•

•A letter to my little sister, years from
Now•

Hi, how are you? I hope your doing well. This letter is to you. I hope your smiling and doing everything in your power to be happy with yourself. I hope you are finally becoming comfortable with yourself and the choices you've made. I hope you look in the mirror and all you see is beauty, like I do when I look at you at you. I hope your confidence is climbing high like a hiker climbing mount. Everest. I hope you are beaming with excitement just to be Alive, one more day. I hope you know That I love you so much. I know I always kicked you out of my room and I always ignored your opinions, but I promise your opinions always mattered. When you called me chubby I started to cut back on my meals afraid that you would follow my bad food habits. When you said my makeup was to much I'd wipe it off and start all over. When you would yell at me and tell me I was the "worst sister ever" I believed you, I thought you meant it. When you would cry because the boys were picking on you and you would say that you were 'worthless' at the young age of eight it broke me down. It made me think of what I could do to make things better for you. What I could do to make this pain you had stop. I tried my best, I really did. Your probably never going to read this because I know you hate to read, I know I seem so self centered sometimes. I can't help it. I know you always ask me why I'm so sad sometimes and it just makes me cry more. Little sister, I was sad because of my past the past you'll never know about. The scary dark past that only haunts me sometimes. The scary past that I want to forget. So little sister as of today, Saturday, June 30, 2018 I am putting all of it behind me for your sake. It melts my heart when you say you want to be like me, dress like me smell like me look like me. So I am going to do the best I can to change into the big sister figure that you need in this crazy horrible world. I vow to make you the strongest, most confident beautiful girl/ woman I can, the girl that I should be. I vow that if you want your nails done I will take you. I vow that if you want to change your whole style I will help you. I vow that if you ever feel sad, or worthless ever again I will change it. I vow that I will change myself as of today to help you. I vow to never say negative things about myself in front of you because you now have the habit of calling yourself fat because of myself. I promise you little sister you will never feel worthless ever again, because you're worth it. You will never be sad again, because you will be happy. I will not let this world destroy my pure little sister. So little sister, I don't know when you will read this or when it'll come around to your knowledge that I'm trying, but I love you so very much; more then you'd know.
Xoxo
-your big sister.

•.•.•.•.•
A/N
Okay so this was very emotional for me to write but I did it!! I plan on invoicing this onto a video and giving it to my little sister on her 15th birthday. My little sister is my world and I wish she knew. Anyways go check out my other account with my besties- TheCheetahGurls
And their separate accounts-
HarlieMcguire
LovesToReadFiction
Love you guys.
Xoxo
Life update is the next chapter maybeeee idk yet
Stay active.