07

pain
Truth
-suggested by- justpoeticthoughts
•.•.•.•.•.
A very fine line is between the two.
•.•.•.•..•

P A I N
Heart wrenching pain, it will swallow you whole. Without closer. Pain, numbing, sad. Pain being one of the worst things on earth. Without pain there would be no sadness, numbness, depression, hatred. Pain is the key to all of these dreadful things, the things that tear us apart at the seems.
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

T R U T H
The painful, honest to god truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. The truth is truly the key to all relationships. If you aren't honest are you really being yourself?No. The truth will always either be hurtful, or scary; But the truth will always be the right way to go
•.•.•.•.•
•.•.•.•.•.
A/N-
Hello loves!! How are you? This chapter is recommended words by justpoeticthoughts
So go check out their amazing page!! Maybe even a follow ;). Anywho, I'm very proud to say I'm very very happy with the amount of support I am getting, you guys are literally amazing!!
Announcements—
•if you have any questions for my next life update for me to answer about me or my writing comment below! :)

•if you have a word(s) that you want me to
Put into this book for a shout out comment!:)

•riddle of the day- 2 legs..2 arms..2 eyes but only one....?

•stay active!! I'm here if you need me

•if you are feeling suicidal please go to my page to the conversation section and pls call the suicide hotline, or PM me, please don't take yourself from this beautiful place we call Home, god put you here for a reason, you have a purpose, you are worth it!!!

•I love you guys so very much!!!! Keep smiling, be happy, don't worry about tomorrow today has to many worries for itself.