CS & PROMO

It's based on the film - KKHH...Rest is my imagination....

Here is the CS-
Sameer Kapoor : A Casanova type...Best friend of Naina...A very good basketball player...

Naina Malhotra : A tomboy...Best friend of Sameer...Hates girly things...A very good basketball player...

Sunaina Sharma : A bubbly and fun loving girl...College principal's daughter...Has done transfer from Oxford University...

Preeti Malhotra : A sweet girl...Sis of Naina...Hates basketball...Loves spending life to the fullest...

Pandit Oberoi : Basketball coach...A very serious person...A very good friend of Sameer and Naina...

Other CS-

Mr Sharma : College principal and father of Sunaina...Trying to woo Pammi...

Pammi Kapoor : English professor...Elder sis of Sameer...Has hots for Pandit...

Anand Malhotra : Father of Naina and Preeti...

Bela Malhotra : Mother of Naina and Preeti...Abha Kapoor : Mother of Sameer and Pammi...Lives in Mumbai with them...******

Prologue-

A girl and boy are shown coming from the opposite direction in a hurry...They clashes with each other and falls down...

They gets into an eyelock...

******

Hoping for a positive response from you all...Enjoy and do share your views in the comment section....