♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!

Start from the beginning

In other words, everything is okay! Everybody say Hey!" Present Mic said the last bit in English.

"Hey!" Yuuki didn't understand English but she just said the last word because that was the easiest to pronounce without getting wrong. 

The others stared at her for a good while before they all laughed. 

"Oh! I like that girl's enthusiasm, Aizawa! Who is the little missy?" Present Mic went over to her to pat her on the head.

"She is a resident from this world. She's called Yuuki."

"I see!" 

Recovery Girl told her to bend down so she could plant a kiss on her cheek. The bruise and scratches on her were all gone and she's still standing like nothing had happened. "Honey badgers have a lot of stamina. I'm not surprised you are still standing." 

"That being done, we need to find All Might and make sure he is fine." Aizawa said to everyone. "Knowing All Might, he will definitely be okay. It's the enemies who should be worried. He said this to put the students at ease. He looked at some of the students who were more understanding than the optimistic ones. 'It seemed like Midoriya and Todoroki understand the situation at hand; if we lose the Symbol of Peace to this world, chaos will follow up when we return.' "We shall stay the night. I expect you all to rest up for tomorrow. We will try and find All Might and leave this world once and for all. That is all." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuuki had told the the other boys not to say a thing about Bakugou punching her in the cheek. She never explained to them why she had made this decision, but they respected her choice and believed she had a reason not to say a thing. 

It was dinner time and Yaoyorozu made benches, dishes, and cooking utensils for everyone to work with. 

Yuuki was responsible for collecting firewood for the fire. She told everyone that she could do it all by herself. She wanted to be alone because she wanted to have a breather on her own and try to understand how her path should be from here on. 

'Strange, usually there's a lot of firewood.'

She walked by a tree and she saw a very skinny man also collecting firewood. Who was this man? An enemy? He's got so many firewood! No wonder yuuki couldn't find any! She's going to make use of the opportunity and steal them! That way, she could just go back and burn it with the others! With each step she took, she slowly transformed; black fur began to appear on her arms and legs, and her claws got sharp. She got on all fours and she went in with a pounce!

What Yuuki did not know was that this skinny man had noticed her before she noticed him. He glared at her and he's got a rock in his other hand, ready to launch it at her! 

"I knew you were here this whole time!!!" But before he he had let go of the rock to throw at her face, All Might was shocked to see it was a young girl close to Midoriya's age. He had been in this world all by himself for a good while, surviving all on his own while searching for everyone. He had fought many, many, many enemies but he was unable to find the others. Out of the enemies he had encountered, Yuuki was the youngest. 

Yuuki stopped when he hesitated. She stepped back a bit, keeping a close eye on him. Was he an enemy? Who was he? Was he sent here with everyone too?

"Holy shit! You're just a child!" 

"And you're a scrawny man! Why would you want to end up here? You wouldn't be able to serve on a platter even if you're food." 

"Shit! You eat people too?!"